Toribash
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I like the 3d tvs that dont need glasses, but they arnt out yet

the new tvs of samsung are 3d and dont need glasses?wow.
in IMAX theaters,it would cost around 600 pesos and that is 1$=46 pesos.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
what the hell.

It costs $20 here just to see a normal movie, what is this...

This. But at least you can see out of the 'real' 3D glasses.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Avatar 3D and Clash of The Titans 3D costs me AU$18 each. I will pay the money if I think the film will be worth seeing and if I am excited by the trailer. There is one out atm here in Australia called Streetdance 3D. I will never watch this movie, ever. It looks like a throw together movie with a few cool tricks and some 3D looking to get a bunch of money after seeing the success of Avatar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Avatar 3D and Clash of The Titans 3D costs me AU$18 each. I will pay the money if I think the film will be worth seeing and if I am excited by the trailer. There is one out atm here in Australia called Streetdance 3D. I will never watch this movie, ever. It looks like a throw together movie with a few cool tricks and some 3D looking to get a bunch of money after seeing the success of Avatar.

Did you use those 'real' glasses?
Because when I saw Clash of The Titans with them, and I only noticed the 3Dness in a couple of scenes.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Did you use those 'real' glasses?
Because when I saw Clash of The Titans with them, and I only noticed the 3Dness in a couple of scenes.

The thick black ones? Yeah I noticed the bit when you're the eagle and there were others but that's the only one I remembered. All they did was blur it so you had to wear the glasses, penny pinchers:<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
In most 3-D movies,very few part have "3-Dness".The other parts,are just like watching a normal movie.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
The thick black ones? Yeah I noticed the bit when you're the eagle and there were others but that's the only one I remembered. All they did was blur it so you had to wear the glasses, penny pinchers:<

The titles were also in 3D, but overall I felt kinda ripped off as well. Also the bit with the Kraken, I believe.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
3-D is new here in where I live,and the start is already rip-off for me.There are 2 malls.1 gives free snacks and the glasses for 3$ and the other one 4$ and the movie.3-D movies are plain rip-off.
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
The titles were also in 3D, but overall I felt kinda ripped off as well. Also the bit with the Kraken, I believe.

Yeah me too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!