Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
too bad they havent caught you yet

You can't be caught for anything you're not doing.
Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
drugged subscribe to esea again and play with me for no cheaters

Idk if CSGO is really worth the money for something like ESEA anymore tbh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
nah but its worth enough to buy cheats for ur smurf just to see how long it takes to get ur smurf banned yh??
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
nah but its worth enough to buy cheats for ur smurf just to see how long it takes to get ur smurf banned yh??

You are forgetting, he did us all a favor by doing an important test!
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post

It was worth it 8 months ago, yea.
8 months later, I don't think the game is worth very much lol

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
You are forgetting, he did us all a favor by doing an important test!

I wasn't doing it for anyone really but myself to see if someone who actually knew how to play the game would get banned with cheats/wallhacks, etc. (note that the account I used was never banned)
Also, that was over 8 months ago that I did 1 month of cheating on an alternative account to see and while doing so I found that there were a shit ton of people that were using "legit hacks" in Supreme/Global that would go full blatant after they figured someone on the other team was cheating.

I do not like cheating as it makes the game boring and actually, I felt like it limited me quite nor do I like cheaters because they make the game completely cancer.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Aug 26, 2017 at 07:30 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
It was worth it 8 months ago, yea.
8 months later, I don't think the game is worth very much lol

when did u start playing?
depending what the end goal is ESEA is nowadays more worth than it was 2-3 years ago.

basically nothing changed in the game in the past 8 months. the game has stardet dying about 2 years ago..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
when did u start playing?
depending what the end goal is ESEA is nowadays more worth than it was 2-3 years ago.

basically nothing changed in the game in the past 8 months. the game has stardet dying about 2 years ago..

About 3 or 4 yrs ago. Not too sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]

im not very lucky
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long