ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

if you guys are NA I’ll help you guys out in mm. I deranked to nova to play with friends from school.
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
if you guys are NA I’ll help you guys out in mm. I deranked to nova to play with friends from school.

Teach me to be nova pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

I have lost all my skins and now I am worthless. I don't have shit left. No knife and most of my skins are gone. What a world.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
why in the world would you play those shitty "upgrade your sk1n!" sites, that's rigged as shit, roulette is way better
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
why in the world would you play those shitty "upgrade your sk1n!" sites, that's rigged as shit, roulette is way better

The one I use/used isn't rigged.
It's "somewhat rigged" if you don't enable under/over though. Since you will eventually go "over" the number 0-100.

Roulette is just as bad as legitimate upgrade sites.
The only difference is you're betting an entire skin, rather than X amount of credits you want to bet at a certain amount of time.

There would be no difference between betting $20 credits on one roulette spin and betting a $20 skin in one go on an upgrade site.
Also, you have a higher chance of winning on the upgrade site than the roulette spin, since there is a chance that neither T nor CT or w/e will hit, but instead it will land on dice. So it leaves you with less than a 50/50.

\o/
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 28, 2017 at 09:16 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
what's the best site for opening cases or risking skins and stuff
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
got to nova 2 and still need people to play with
my mental health can't handle the randoms
[22:35:22] <Tank> i'm waiting
[22:35:52] <Tank> believe me i will kill you