Toribash
Original Post
[MP] Laser pack
There are three kinds of mods here. All of them have instagib lasers that make it possible for only one little mistake to result in a horrifying death.

1. Stationary: Here you have to get through the jungle of stationary lasers and make it to other side.

Stationary Mod A

Stationary Mod B

2.Survival: Here you have to think and act fast as the lasers are coming straight at you and you face allmost certain death.

Survival Mod A

Survival Mod B

3.Spar: Here lasers are moving towards you just like in survival, but they have more space between them making sparring while dodging them possible.

Spar Mod A

Spar Mod B

These were my first mods so any kind of critique will be appreciated.
Attached Files
laser_stationary_a.tbm (2.6 KB, 305 views)
laser_survival_a.tbm (3.3 KB, 306 views)
laser_spar_a.tbm (3.3 KB, 224 views)
laser_stationary_b.tbm (2.8 KB, 151 views)
laser_survival_b.tbm (2.5 KB, 183 views)
laser_spar_b.tbm (3.0 KB, 212 views)
Last edited by Obazu; Sep 11, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
pretty nice mod btw nice idea never seen somehing like that befor ;)
i will try it later to do a nice replay with it ;)
Thank you for comment Jaker.
Here's a spar with me and large on spar mod A
Attached Files
laser spar large2.rpl (1.03 MB, 98 views)
i like your mod but its very hard and you know very hard is more challenging keep creating mods ok
Nice
Challenging and creative. Keep up the various ideas such as this.
-----
Another Replay from these great mods
Attached Files
Laser survival a Macca.rpl (110.7 KB, 48 views)
Laser spar Macca.rpl (373.7 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by macca1245; Sep 11, 2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm Naturally a Ginger and Just a heads up; you play with fire, expect to burned

My Video; By Hours

Nice mods. My brother was thinking about this a long time ago where he wants to host an event like this. Dodging the lasers.
~knight zero~
are the walls grabable ? it would be easier to get across if the walls are grabable
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
are the walls grabable ? it would be easier to get across if the walls are grabable

Well I've turned grab off but it can allways be turned back on by editing the rules. Thou when playing a spar or survival mod grabbing the wall wouldnt do much good for you as it's moving along with the lasers.