Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] blu_Precijoust_v2.tbm
Hello fellow bashers,

First of all a massive thankyou to all the players who helped test the original version with me, helped point out the flaws and gave feedback to me which I hope I have delivered on and improved. Unfortunately I dont have any names but they know who they are, after last week spending almost 10 hours in my hosted room with me :P.

I would like to introduce the new and improved jousting mod blu_precijoust_v2.tbm.

This mod allows you to joust in many varied ways thanks to 10 points/blocks that can be pushed off for many different results.
Turn frames have been tweaked and perfected along with slightly longer match time, Also the inner dojo is now set to sumo rules (hands,wrists and feet can only touch ground).

It also features a trapeze type swing in center and interactive barriers, And the most important addition, the death piston ... any who decide to prop themselves at the start will be rewarded with a wall of pain in their backsides.

The original version (blu_precijoust.tbm) is also available and is multiplayer ready for anybody who would like a simplified version of this or to just try the first version.

But be warned in the original version, people can prop themselves in the ring and some skilled players even managed to climb on top of the roof.
In this version however I highly doubt they can still pull these tricks off without ending up in little pieces.

My goal is to get this published as a public mod as requested by quite a few people who played the first one. So feedback is a huge help to me.

In addition I will be hosting my room Blu_Public running this mod as often as I possibly can. The bets start from 10tc in there and I do not stand for trolling or any other discrimination so as long as you are friendly and polite you will be looked after.

Thankyou for taking the time to view this and possibly downloading it, I hope you enjoy it and hope to see you in Blu_Public.

Here are a few sceenshots...
-----
And here are some replays from yesterdays session.
Attached Images
precijoustimages.jpg (100.8 KB, 82 views)
Attached Files
aslol123g.rpl (95.7 KB, 8 views)
precijoust11.rpl (74.9 KB, 6 views)
precijoust12.rpl (142.6 KB, 6 views)
precijoust13.rpl (144.4 KB, 7 views)
precijoust13e.rpl (147.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by blun7y; Nov 13, 2014 at 12:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks man

There is a version 4 out now (blu_precijoust_v4) which changes things up slightly.

Will have some screens and replays up as soon as I get the time
Added a tag, do this yourself in future.
collect snots from the nose