Ranking
Original Post
New technique mod
Well. i was testing this new mod u gave us. its quite sweet the way tori moves here and stuff. but:

there are 2 blackbelt serves, one named like sambo mod, the other one like the mod itselve. I dont get that dq timer thing. sometimes i just fall on my knee and dq, some other i can be raped for 3 turns and dont dq :S is this a bug? how does this new mod work?

maybe a bigger ring (like twice of the original) could make this mod not looking like sambo (aikido servers) again. its too easy to push up.

anyway, nice dismember threshold and stuff.=) also nice grav.
This goes to the Mods section.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I'm not sure but i think that this should be moved to Mods board...
And i don't understand...
What do u want from us? ^-^

*Edit:Slip was faster than me ^_^
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

oh, im sorry. anyway im sugesting this mod could be bugged, so it might be also in the support thing.

what i say is that dq inside dojo looks a bit rare. if someone could xplain it to me...

I expected to ve 120 frames touching ground and dq. i took a guy from nearly 200, and he almost won me. i touched ground for the first time with my knee and auto dq. seems ur able to bounce with ur head and it wont count frames (sometimes).

nearly played 100 games in this mod since released as oficial server. i find quite a lot of "bugs" in every match. so please... /set didnt help me that much. Explain me how to dq the other guy. do frames touching the floor acumulate? they don't? :S:S its driving me mad

edit: as a sugestion: make dojo bigger, so noobclap + raise oponent not that much effect.
Last edited by havoccat; Jun 20, 2009 at 08:55 PM.
same thing happens to me :/ but i think this will be fixed soon.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
I am pretty sure that after you and your opponent touch the ground for a total cobined time of X frames one of you will be dq'ed
Lol yea they add up, i was trying to bounce on my head in single player and i dq'd

btw, didnt fail today.. just once. 300 frames of dq to finish my opponent. Still this mod needs bigger ring =( too many ppl try to aikido here. seems too poor. we have already aikido servers...