Ranking
how is 1k damage hardly any?
I get it has armor reduction but still, last whisper.
good for runners
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
how is 1k damage hardly any?
I get it has armor reduction but still, last whisper.
good for runners

Considering the fact I deal 1k damage with shaco's Q.
And it's on a shorter cooldown.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
In other news, I'm starting up udyr again, because I just now realized how fucking amazing the tiger buff was, late game it becomes this massive nuke, and the attack speed is awesome too.
So, I'm willing to spend 3.5k IP at the moment, and I'm the kind of guy who prefers a champion who can deal damage at long range and has abilities that are focused on dealing damage instead of healing, stat raising, etc.
Who should I purchase?
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
So, I'm willing to spend 3.5k IP at the moment, and I'm the kind of guy who prefers a champion who can deal damage at long range and has abilities that are focused on dealing damage instead of healing, stat raising, etc.
Who should I purchase?

Kassadin
Morgana
LeBlanc
Gangplank's Q is a massive nuke at an OK range with a short CD.

Or you cna save for a 6.3k champ and buy

Miss Fortune
Kog'Maw
Ezreal
Kennen
Fagimir

and others I forget.

Anyways, on my friend's account, I've been carrying teams HARD with ezreal. Had a game where I dominated so hard 3 people ragequit around 15-20 minute mark (12 kills around this point). Most of my games I've been going 15/6/x.

Pretty fun champ, gotta get her on my own account
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Giantz View Post
Ezreal is a he.

As far as we know.

Also Pharaoh nidalee is in the store right now before release, but dreadknight garen is not, so get her before she gets "officially" released so you can feel special. yayyyy