Toribash
I remember when this came out, but my poor/cheap self wouldn't shell out the money for it. I'll definitely look into it now that it's free
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
My character is SpaceDetective (level 30 recon, 22 assault), if you want to add that to the first post. Some other TB-people have joined as well (I'm too lazy to list them) and we've got a small Agency goin'.

I'll add that in now.

Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I remember when this came out, but my poor/cheap self wouldn't shell out the money for it. I'll definitely look into it now that it's free

You should 100% give it a try, you won't be disapponted(Except in the first 10 levels, because the PvE is horrible).
Back for good.
I'm getting really good at running people through the Sonoran Desert open zone quests anyways, so you'll be up to level 17 or 18 real fast. At which point it seems like we've just been doing PvP anyways. v:

Megadoomer: You should be SpaceOfficer or SpaceCop or something. \o/

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
How much space does it take?
Plus, I'm kinda trying to decide if trying this, going back to WoW, or wait for SWTOR or something.

Edit: Just realized that question was kinda stupid.
Last edited by Tapion; May 8, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
I'm downloading it now, I play CSS and Gmod so I hope the Graphics will be ok for that, I can't play Magica without fps problems :P
-----
Hey can someone come up with a player name for me plz :S They won't let me have numbers therefore SX92PRO is allowed
-----
Ta da Idea! Xarox! lolz
edit: Some Dousche has it.. hmmmmmmm Sarox! lolz
-----
Here we go its XarixPro
-----
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
How much space does it take?

I am 100% being a Robotic
Plus, I'm kinda trying to decide if trying this, going back to WoW, or wait for SWTOR or something.

Edit: Just realized that question was kinda stupid.

it takes up 6.68gb and more because of the Updates, not a lot more though maybe 200megabytes :S
-----
WOAH MY FUCKING GOD
This is really taxing on your computer, edit about 100 graphics settings before it will run smooth...
Epic though hehe I just may need to edit my graphic settings A LOT
Other wise Epic
Last edited by souldevilj; May 9, 2011 at 08:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Add AlphasonikK.

I bought it though..

Added ya. I saw you on once but neglected to message you.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Gives you bonus xp, gold and an item per mission.
It's worth it, only 11 euro's since everyone wants to give you a code which saves you a bit of money.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.