Toribash
Original Post
Funny game moments
Well yes,post here your funny-est game moments,i start :

Area 51 :

-Well,i hidded behind two boxes and crouched...a player (enemy player) walked beside me and he didin't see me,and because he didin't shot me i didin't shot him...

-Also in the same location (behind two boxes) a teammate wanted to hide too,and because i didin't see if he is a teammate or an enemy i started to shot at him ....( he didin't die D: )

Is this the right section ? this go to wibbles don't it ?
Last edited by dbuhos; Feb 4, 2009 at 10:29 AM.
Centuries Of Damn
i dont know if this is common but i was playing tony hawks underground two and i found if im in austrailia as the shrimp vendor and i do the board breaking the board streches like a peice of taffy. i was like WTF?!?
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I was playing gta iv with 2 of my friends and we were acting stupid (EG crouching down and running in circles in the middle of the road )
And some police cars zoom by which gets all of the NPC'S ( I geuss ) Startled up.
So were still on the road, and this van comes by and runs us all over.

The wierd thing is, it was an old lady and one of the vans that you would see a soccer mom drive lololol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I decided to get one of my games i dont play anymore and i found over the hedge.
Well me and my freind started playing it and we played the bumper kart thing.So we wanted to play something diff. so we pressed the buttons that flips up the peice of plastic that has the game in it,an we still had the game in it.We started driving around and whenever we hit each other it said ''Hey,whats your problem'' in a really fast and squeky voice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

One time, I said to my friend on Age of Empires "Brb, I have to have dinner so sit tight and don't attack me"

Naturally, if he had seen me say that, he wouldn't have attacked.

But I got back and it told me I had been defeated.
I shat bricks.
lol
GTA IV is classic. It's full of brickshit moments:

One time, I was just shooting randomly, then I jumped into the water over a fence. Then I look up, and see like 10 - 15 people, all jumping down next to me. Was weird. :|

Oh, and driving a motorcycle from a fuckhigh rooftop and landing on a pedestrian while surviving yourself.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Best was in the airport in GTA IV, driving up the little parts into a helicopter and split it in 2. \o/
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
i dont know if this is common but i was playing tony hawks underground two and i found if im in austrailia as the shrimp vendor and i do the board breaking the board streches like a peice of taffy. i was like WTF?!?

yea that always happens to me
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
i was playing toribash with my friend and i was doing pelvic thrusts and then he tryed to do a move but it looked like he sucked my penis and broke it
^That's potentially sig-worthy.

Hell yeah, GTA IV has some great moments. I jumped off a really high building (I think the highest) when I was doing free roam with a bunch of friends, and unbeknown to me, there was a dude cruising around in an Infernus (fastest car in the game FYI, non-players) below me. Had I jumped a second later or earlier I would have missed, but instead, I'm about to land on the front of the car and since it's moving I instead am barraged by the windshield; which breaks. The impact makes a sick crunch sound and flings me into the air, high, probably fifteen feet (I was at the height of an intersection light) and the whole time I'm moving up I'm spinning like... like... you ever seen when bottle-nosed dolphins attack sharks and they knock them out the water so fast that when the sharks spin their spines break? Yeah, like that except faster. He of course, slammed the brakes when this happened because he was like "WTF?!?!" and then he pulled a right turn very hard, after going from 200mph to 0 in like a half second, so his Infernus flips over onto the side and does probably two rolls before landing right side up. He climbs out, looks over to where I've just landed, and starts laughing so hard he doesn't notice when one of my buds takes his car as a prank; until he gets run over.

XD I love it when we just do whatever the hell we want in that mode.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.