Toribash
Idk about you guys but I think sharing first time sex experiences are fun so I’ll start, I hope you guys can beat this story!

So it was my girlfriend and I’s 1 month and I convinced her to do it for her first time. Her parents decided to go out for a long walk however her sister whom I’ve been friends with for years was still home. So I called my buddy over so we could all hang out. Well my buddy got over and my girl and I went downstairs.

Long story short, I did her for an hour and a half while my buddy was doing her sister upstairs. Was a pretty good day
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
So youre telling me she was bad at sex or you just didnt enjoy having sex at all..

I'm not a big fan of sex. It's okay.

Submerge that was cringe to read.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Idk about you guys but I think sharing first time sex experiences are fun so I’ll start, I hope you guys can beat this story!

So it was my girlfriend and I’s 1 month and I convinced her to do it for her first time. Her parents decided to go out for a long walk however her sister whom I’ve been friends with for years was still home. So I called my buddy over so we could all hang out. Well my buddy got over and my girl and I went downstairs.

Long story short, I did her for an hour and a half while my buddy was doing her sister upstairs. Was a pretty good day

I can call that a sexy night.

The first time I had sex was when I was drunk, but sadly, it wasn't with the girl I liked. It started at a Coldplay concert back in 2014, I was with 3 girls and 2 friends, it was my birthday and we were planning on getting drunk, to make this a bit shorter, I was the first one to get really drunk, so one of the girls that was in our group did like me a lot, but I didn't like her, so she took advantage of how drunk I was to have sex with me in a public WC. I didn't remember anything about it but she later send me pictures of us(she on top my genitalia). I freaked out and never talked to her again since then.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
We're actually doing this.. Okay.

Luckily, I lost my virginity with my Girlfriend I still have. That was 4 years ago. Her parents are crazy ass religious and kept her in a bubble basically. They didn't like me and actually hate me even more now since I helped her move out (abusive household). Anyways, they weren't home so we did the do in her room. Me being an anxious ball of anxuousness, I was constantly freaking out about them coming home the entire time.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Thanatos: Yeah the sex wasn't good. It was like I knew nothing and she knew everything. Plus, it was like 4 am so I was tiredas hell. Just overall bad experience.

And my gf and I have been together for a little over a year now, and she lost hers to me. we were on the couch at my house and we were watching "The Babadook", It took some head but she finally went with it. From that point on we basically hacve sex whenever we can. And yes, it's always outstanding. Learning from each other, our ins and outs (no pun intended) and going through different positions and getting each other's opinions on them. It's great.
-----
Leaving.

Catalyst was a great adventure for me, I just wish we were more active in-game. Be it our time zones or our lives, we just aren't that active. I'm leaving guys. I'm sorry, but I just wish we had our vibrance that we once did.

Goodbye. I love you.
Last edited by Kill; Oct 28, 2017 at 05:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
idk if i'm willing to share my sex story just because it seems all of you have done it with someone you are with now, me and my ex broke up recently and I dont really feel comfortable talking about her anymore.

And i'm sad to see you go Baphomet, we are rather active on discord but I rarely see you on there, I hope your art career goes well. And you evolve as an artist.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Why is that I finally check this fucking thing and it's sex stories going on
-----
Also your ex can't be worse then mine that cheated on me on mine and hers anniversary while I was out of school for four days because my mom might of had cancer
Last edited by twisters; Oct 30, 2017 at 03:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Damn twisters that’s fucking horrible man, I feel for you dude. Atleast you’ve always got us am I right ❤️
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Is your mom okay? And fuck that girl, girls hella heartless now and when they find the one that would drop everything for them they fucking fuck it up and then get fucked for the rest of their life with the rest of their relationships.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]