Ranking
nice. i liked the opener, the first DM, and the rest. the last DM looked a little weak but that didnt take anything away from the awesomeness.

pls cnc me
replays pls cnc me
quick split cap of quickness (I know the transition to pose god awful pls don't hurt me with words ;-;) also a "-30 grav manip" i tried ok ;-;
Attached Files
#em - quicky splitty - cappy.rpl (170.5 KB, 24 views)
~M-I tried ok..rpl (93.1 KB, 24 views)
Spiltcap:Opener was weird, decap was bad. Needless to say, you've done better. 7/10

Manip: Good flow...at first. Dming uke was flat out ugly, ur kick wasnt clean enough and it just looked like you tryhard forced that in. Why not go for a punch? That grab was unnecessary. 6.5/10
Last edited by Bloomedia; Jan 12, 2015 at 01:56 AM.
Decap was horrid and made me cry, split was nice, when you were in the air, you got stiff and it also made me cry.
Meh, emo, the starter was meh, the manip was kinda weird at the start, but then after the spins started it get good, dm's sucks tho.. no pose, emo pls. Anyways the replay was good except for everything else than the manip c:
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
that was a pretty cool replay really fluid i think you could get some more stuff in at the end there like a dick kick or a skeet maybe but even without the replay is rly good
Trying