Ranking
Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
what is flair, why do i have a 19 in it

Unpredictability.

Oh, and guys, market value isn't of much use, as it isn't an indicator of player ability.
Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
sweet, sunderland. i think thats good

They're a mid-low table premiership team. They're alright.
Originally Posted by apple View Post
Unpredictability.

Oh, and guys, market value isn't of much use, as it isn't an indicator of player ability.

...says the guy with only £1,1M market value.

Anyways, yes, market value is more of an indicator of worldwide fame and reputation rather than ability.

Update!

Summer Transfer Window 2009, Week 4:

July 22nd
- AS Nancy Lorraine offers william405 a contract.

July 23rd
Nothing happens.

July 24th
Red Apple has signed for AEK Athens. He's being paid £2,3k a week and his immediate market value is set to £1,1M. He's being touted a backup player and a prospect for the future, and has said that he's happy with playing in a competitive league.

July 25th
- tacoBELL's trial spell at Naval has ended. It is unclear whether they will offer him a deal.

July 26th
- William405 has signed for AS Nancy Lorraine. He is being paid £5k a week and his immediate transfer value has been set to £3,1M. He is considered a rotation player and has admitted that he chose Nancy because they had the best offer seen from an economical point of view.

July 27th
- Olympiakos offers a contract to Shin-Ryuu.
- Fourfive suffered a collision during training and broke his arm. He will be out for up to 4 weeks. Fourfive admits to PhysioRoom.com that he is "bitterly dissappointed".

July 28th
Burnley, Lecce and Allemannia Aachen all offer contracts to calebgamb.
Last edited by CMon; Dec 8, 2009 at 05:37 PM.
will my contracts be in USD since im from america, if not i need to learn the currency exchange rate
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
July 15th
- AaB have officially signed wiirus. He's being paid £2,2k a week and has an immediate market value set to £850k. He is set to being a rotary player and has told the media that he's pleased to be back in football.

Hmmmhmmm...

*googles AaB*
Hmmm, master of the danish league 2008...
Nice!
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
Hmmmhmmm...

*googles AaB*
Hmmm, master of the danish league 2008...
Nice!

Aalborg BK... the league isn't very competitive in itself, so your team will most likely be getting to the european competitions.