ES Recruitment Drive
is that the title? the heck

i just cant believe that ive watched 79 episodes in a weekend.. my head almost exploded

also, can anyone recommend me literally the best anime you've ever watched? i have a feeling that i missed some classics
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by yuki View Post

i just cant believe that ive watched 79 episodes in a weekend.. my head almost exploded

also, can anyone recommend me literally the best anime you've ever watched? i have a feeling that i missed some classics

i don't really have a best anime but here are some good stuff that my brain is able to remember rn:

devilman:crybaby, aku no hana,alderamin in the sky, sakurasu no pet na kanojo,terraformars and kill la kill
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .

You probably watched a lot of cool anime
my best anime was No game no life
I recommend: hundred,mahou koukou no rettusai,mondaiji tachi ga Isekai,nuraryhion no mago

79 episodes in a weekend? I only watch max 30 lol
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
Gave Steins;gate another try, as I found it boring after only watching the first episode before. Boy was I missing out big time on this anime...

speaking of steins;gate... it's really good one of the few anime i actually rewatched a lot
also code geass, death note, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, anohana, clannad, one outs, tengen toppa gurren lagann, shigatsu wa kimi no uso

just to name a few
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Finished tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge
Funny slice of life

I recommend Grand Blue!

My favorite quote

Okay I like detective and mystery animes but I can't choose between two:Kamisama no memochu,subete ga F ni naru
Which one is the better?
NO TITLE
detective conan and magic kaito

also, thank y'all for the recommendations..although i've already watched some of them.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!