ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Shall we have clam Mods again?
Yeah!
23 Votes / 69.70%
No...
10 Votes / 30.30%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan Mods?
I know after all the forum updates we havent had moderator powers to sticky topics anymore...or delete topics... so im making this poll to see if the leaders can have there mod powers

WolfReaperz
Hmm, I'm not sure if we should have clam mods or not, according to the poll. I don't think aquatic creatures would make good moderators.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
We should have mod rights tho because we cant just keep on asking admins and stuff like Sticky this Stickey this we wanna sticky out own things and delete our own things right?
I agree with DaMehMan. I wouldn't trust something that people eat on a daily basis to make sure that the boards run smoothly.

On another note, I think Clan mods should be so either... Not until there is a true need for them.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
With such a small amount of people posting, there won't be a need to sticky or close many topics anyways, and mods tend to abuse power.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
But for instance like kick I want to get rid of all the old topics but im keeping some and I want to do it my self so the topics i want to be kept are deleteed
...Then give the instructions to a mod... I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind so much doing that.

See, most of the things are one times, so its easy enough without becoming a mod.

I'm pretty sure there was another important reason behind making clan boards non-modded.
Q = QUAKER OATS

I think we need clam mods, not enough of our current mods are clams, and that upsets me. :o

[T]
#hi