ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hey zombies, I signed us up for an event
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=507715

Let's test some of the new recruit skills in this tournament. I didn't bother to read it all the way through but I signed us up anyways

Dengue: can you make a 9x8 pixel banner for our castle?
or fool
or ?!?!?!

anyways, will be fun to boost our activity (hopefully) with this
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
good try.
I guess you were late.

OH! , man! by one!

EDIT: they increased slots amount.

by the way, here is our tag
Last edited by dengue; Apr 5, 2015 at 08:19 PM.
Yay they extended it !!

Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I want partecipate, but it's a very poor time with work (15-03-15 return in Cairo for 2 weeks XD).
Heyas, seems we'll be fighting one another in an epic battle with trebuchets and cannons and nukes and machetes and..

Anyway, i will have a thread made on our board to organize the matches and where you can pitch in and communicate with us.

Aand it can be found HERE. If you've anything to share, like your lineup, what mod you choose etc, please do post there - or at least let us know, so we can continue this process.
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 12, 2015 at 10:39 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
We have formed our lineup, it might change while you're deciding yours and your mod of choice.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Jokes on you guys, we're probably just gonna go afk by the looks of it

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...