Ranking
Original Post
can't get into servers and my tori doesn't load his items in freeplay
multiplayer servers just keep loading and never show up but they did show up once after reinstalling and verify game cache, tried to join a game and it didn't load in. Been using freeplay but my Toris items don't load in for some reason.
Does it explain why my items aren't loading or is that just for the server problems?
Originally Posted by TehBoi567 View Post
I'm having wsa socket error 10060 on multiplayer, but the torishop still works and my stuff loads.

we need wait the solution :/
Originally Posted by burffde View Post
Does it explain why my items aren't loading or is that just for the server problems?

A lot of things have been wacky since the attacks, but it's being worked on and everything should be back to normal soon.

Originally Posted by Tide View Post
does everyone have this problem or only some of us? Cause it shows that people are in the servers playing..

Everyone is having issues. It may appear people are in the rooms but that's probably just showing from before a server crash.

Originally Posted by Master View Post
A lot of things have been wacky since the attacks, but it's being worked on and everything should be back to normal soon.

Everyone is having issues. It may appear people are in the rooms but that's probably just showing from before a server crash.

I think we were just ddosed again recently
Originally Posted by TehBoi567 View Post
I think we were just ddosed again recently

You been able to play today ?

Server list has been empty for me the whole day.

We just need to be patient