Ranking
Original Post
(NoWhere) Application Thread
Hello and Welcome to the App thread to "No Where", In this app I want you to list off some relatively small things. You don't have to add a lot of detail but I want to know you a little bit more.

-What's Your In-game name/Real/age ? You don't have to list off your middle/last name Just your first name is fine. How did you come up with your in-game name? And if you're planning on getting a name change tell me so I can edit it.

-Who Are You? Tell me what you do regularly throughout your daily life, and add a story to go along with it.

-Toribash Life? When did you fine this game? How was it the first time you played? Do any of your family/friends play toribash? Do you have an alternate accounts that I should know about? Have you ever been infracted/Banned?

-Skills? What other skills do you posses?

-Reason For Joining? What's your main reason for joining "No One"?

-What Do You Bring To This Clan? What can you do for this clan as yourself?

-Time Zone/Activity? What's your time zone? How active are you on the forums/in-game?

-Past Clans? What other clans have you been in? Why did you leave these so said clan?

-Discord? If you have a Discord List it off below.

We Hope you enjoy your stay at "No Where"
Last edited by Shinigami; Nov 22, 2017 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Changed requirements.
WHO ARE YOU?
My name is James Jones.

WHO ARE YOU IN TORIBASH?
My in-game name is "JamesDJ75" and i'm a 8th-dan black belt. When i found this game, I was really expecting it to be very fun and time consuming (which it is). Boxshu-mushu is where most of my time went on toribash. No, i have never been infracted.

WHAT OTHER SKILLS DO YOU POSSES?
I love to beatbox and draw as a little hobby.

Previous clans:
SAROR- I left because i haven't really interacted with that clan as i use to.
Boring- It was interesting at first but, really didn't give me the spark i needed/wanted.
Recruit Me!!!
Who I am in toribash-
My in-game name is EsLife
I'm a blue belt but I have alternate accounts which makes me really a 6th dan black belt.
I found this game on youtube.
I'm usually at boxshu tourneys and if possible at Es events.
I have never been infractured.

What other skills do you posses-
I have good reflexes and aim for playing fps shooters.
I also beat people up for amusement.
I also act like a therapist to people I want to help.
Watching anime also.

Other clans-
Midnite
Last edited by EsLife; Nov 12, 2017 at 02:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EsLife: Accepted

Accept for the "I beat people up for amusement part" don't put that on your app next time.
Hello, Im Keyo360, A guy that liked Toribash when he was a kid, I was really happy getting Toribash and I never though i would get so far with this game, I can draw, but im not very good at it, and Im a brown belt, I did beat up some black belt (wish was super hard), I have other reasons i wanna join you're clan, Its because many people are trying to make a clan, and failin' and I want to help this clan to raise, and get better.

be always happy, and be always active
Last edited by Keyo360; Nov 12, 2017 at 03:25 AM.
Application
What's Your In-game name/Real/age: My In-game Name Is Hawna3

-Who Are You: Tell me what you do regularly throughout your daily life, and add a story to go along with it.

-Toribash Life: I was watching markiplier and decided to play this game. As soon as i started playing i fell in love and it was weird at first. My friend logan who lives in cali. Hupakiller 4thdan,steelace black or brown.i was banned for a week once by mrjingles

-Skills: I'm a replay maker,I vary in spar,parkour,and tricking.Im pretty decent in ranked i was once number 1 and i can probaly reach that or number 2 again.

-Reason For Joining: ilikehulk told me i should join the clan so i took the offer.Also Me trying to join other clans that are bigger is almost impossible for me.

-What Do You Bring To This Clan: Well I don't really know.I mean i could probaly make a clan video on my youtube channel

-Time Zone/Activity: Eastern. 6-7/10 but on forums i dont really pay much attention to it.

-Past Clans: (PowPow),(Sinned),(PX),(Sponge).....Sorry thats all i remember

-Discord:Hawna3#0125

P.S ILikeHulk Is Green~<3
Last edited by Hawna3; Nov 22, 2017 at 06:51 PM. Reason: ilikehulk
Application
Who are you?
My name's Gabriel. Just your average depressed 17 year old, but with a traumatic history.
Set aside toribash for 7 months or so, from dealing with life. But hey now, I'm back.

Who are you in Toribash ?
Very few people know of me, but that put aside,
I sell sets (512 x 512), for around 20k - 160k TC a pop.

What other skills do you posses?
Scripter,
The Knowledge of Unfathomable Caring (+4 in Empathy),
Music Composer (Anywhere from blues to heavy metal),
I play [Guitar, Piano, Bass, and a bit of Violin],
Video Game Developement (Specialize in Unreal Engine),
Graphics designer (I make sets, and video game textures),
Last but not least, multi-lingual (nearly-fluent in 9 languages).
- Native Speaker of Sinai