Ranking
Original Post
Borderlands
Its basically a FPS/RPG.

It's coming out the 20th of this month for PS3 and Xbox 360 and on the 26th for PC.

It has a unique cartoonish look to it, due to its cell shaded graphics, but makes the game feel unique.

There is 2 and 4 player splitscreen, but you cannot go online with splitscreen.

However you CAN play online with 1-4 players, and while online you can melee your friends to start a duel and if they accept you will get in a duel with them, when you die you lose nothing and you stay in the same spot so its just meant for some quick fun.

Upon leveling up, you will upgrade a sort of skill tree.

You can pick out of 4 characters that all specialize in different things, like melee and such.

The best part is, there is OVER 10 million different types of guns, ranging from colour, reload speed, special attributes, attachments basically anything you CAN think of.

Anyone else going to get this?

Official borderlands IRC channel = #borderlands on irc.toribash.com.

Last edited by TheElement; Nov 16, 2009 at 12:47 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
To clear some things up, this game is coming out INTERNATIONAL on the 23rd, but in north america tommorow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It comes out on the 20th for 360 and PS3, 26th for PC in North America. I have this pre-ordered and will be picking it up tomorrow, despite any reviews there is no doubts that I will love this game because it combines pretty much everything I like. :>
There are two reasons i won't get this before 2010.
One is, my Computer just sucks like Hell and will never be able to run this fluid.
The other one is im pretty shure this will be rated M for Mature, or here in Germany, if its released and not indicated as too violent, 18+.
"that head is badass"
I don't have a console, and im not getting one, they lack of many advantages even my comp has. And if i had one, it would be evn harder to get it in comarison to if i had a better comp. Because im friggin too young.
"that head is badass"
Age doesn't matter, i'm only 12.

It's about your guardians deciding what to let you play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]