ES Recruitment Drive
Soldier class for me, bitches.
Heavy armour yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
infamous
I'm probably going with an Infiltrator again.
Tactical cloak ftw. :v
Soldier was a bit boring to me, the fact it had no special powers kinda ruined it for me.
Then again, you're a real human that way, so "fight for humanity" etc fall in its place then :B
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Already pre-ordered the Special editon. Looks amasing.
I went into ebgames and pre-ordered it and saw Mass effect one for $20 AUD so im playing through the whole first game again.

Definatly with warcry on this Solider all the way.
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cannot pre order limited in Holland!

Thank god I have connections in game shops <3
Can't wait to juggle some geth haha.
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cannot pre order limited in Holland!

Thank god I have connections in game shops <3
Can't wait to juggle some geth haha.

Dude, the geth are gone. Well not gone but there is a new enemy.
Geth are still there, only less of em.

And I don't really care who I juggle, as long as there are enemies to throw around :P
I just bought Mass Effect for the xbox 360 (had it on the PC first) so that I can take
Wrex with me. I fucking love him.

Also, where did you preorder? If I try to preorder I can only get a digital version..
I'm an artist.
I loved the first game.
I'm going to buy this one for sure.
I just love the way it works. Probably the only RPG I can actually play without getting bored to death :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Geth are still there, only less of em.

And I don't really care who I juggle, as long as there are enemies to throw around :P
I just bought Mass Effect for the xbox 360 (had it on the PC first) so that I can take
Wrex with me. I fucking love him.

Also, where did you preorder? If I try to preorder I can only get a digital version..

Yeah i just hope they make harder enemeys, mass effect 1 was pretty easy. I pre-ordered at my local Ebgames (which is the american version of gamestop) so i have no idea what you will have to do to get the limited edition.

Oh and another cool thing there adding is that you can use your Old characters on the new game. So keep your accounts saved.