ES Recruitment Drive
ive played i it thru 2 times

vanguard and infiltrator both are fun

playing as engi i think the one with the combat drone on harcore

i got to find my case so i can download the new stuff
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
My strategy was to get onto the truck that stands in the middle, behind a crate, and slowly eliminate everyone with my sentinel powers.
An occasional husk got up there, but he was promptly thrown off with "throw".

Well thanks! I ended up killing one scion before the battle "started" since they appear and don't attack. Then I hid to the left after that, fought the collectors and when the prae(something) came I went to the truck and circled, so it couldn't attack me and zaeed/miranda could shoot at it, while I got in the occasional adrenaline snipe. Great success!
Must...Bump...Thread
I heard that theres gonna be 1 last DLC pack named "Arrival"
It was accidentally revealed on February 21, 2011 by the addition of three new trophies in a patch for the PlayStation 3 version of Mass Effect 2. While the addition of the trophies was intentional, BioWare assumed they would be invisible BioWare released the first screenshot of Arrival on March 14, 2011, officially confirming the existence of the DLC pack. Arrival will be released on March 29, 2011 and will cost 560 Microsoft/BioWare Points, or $6.99 on PlayStation Network. Admiral Hackett will be returning and will play "a prominent role" in the pack.
It will also be the last DLC pack and fill in the "cap" between ME 2 and ME 3

So, lets start the discussion
If admins feel its wrong for me to bump then im not really mad at anyone for infracting me.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Mass Effect 2 is a top set of Xbox 360 games. This game is ahead of the game as a favorite game to list of many of the top 10 Xbox 360 games. Mass Effect 2 is a sci-fi war game to find out why many people have been strangely absent from the planet. With a variety of weapons is an exciting game that will hook you up.
Im beyond amped for the new DLC, will buy the ps3 version at the start of the month, but will play it asap on PC, just gotta finish up ME1 again so i can get my save in...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The last DLC was released today!

I already have it, i already finished it and if requested i will post some screenys
Not what i expected it to be but it was still awesome

Trailer:
Last edited by torismaser; Mar 29, 2011 at 09:40 PM.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
this game is very good i played it on xbox360..
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love this game,it's one of the games I never get bored off u_u
I play games and lift weights.
played the arrival DLC
was satisfied
but i dunno, the plot was just so... un-Shepardlike... normally he's like "We will find another way" but this time he's all "KILL THEM ALL, SHOOT THEM DEAD! FOR THE HORDE!"

ive noticed in my latest playthrough that Overlord and Arrival make the paragon choices seem so renegade.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-