Ranking
Original Post
Ace of spades [Free FPS sandbox silly little game]

Download Ace of Spades now – it’s awesome, free and runs on any PC. It’s the best bits of Minecraft crossed with the fast-paced shooter gameplay of Team Fortress.

Build anything – defensive positions to fortresses
Destroy enemy structures, dropping opponents to their death
Use your spade to dig through terrain – make trenches or tunnels
Massive maps with lakes, rivers and tunnels
Realistic rifle, shotgun and SMG including ironsights and recoil
Dynamic lighting system based on ambient occlusion
Up to 32 players battling simultaneously
CTF or Territory Control game modes

System Requirements
Your grandmother’s rig can run this game

Ace of spades a funny silly little game which brings a lot of fun, even though most of you will say "oh the grafics sux dix", it is not about the graphics, it is about the gameplay: Which is what this game is good at.

Build your sniper base in the middle of the field and kill everyone who dares to get close to you, go into an stealthy mission with your comrades and bring down their towers with grenades and kill everything on your sight to capture their intel and bring it back to your base! You can do a lot in this game, from building giant penises to calling airstrikes and headshotting everyone, I felt like sharing it because this games deserves so much more support and I wanted to know if any of you were interested in this game.

Oh well, here are some images.

The game is very basic and easy to understand, you start out in a menu where you get to choose your gun, between a rifle an smg or a shotgun, which all three work differently and have their own unique ways of blowing up heads. You can completely reskin the game, that's why you see different guns, or models, characters whatever you wanna call them. In the end this game is a LOT of fun if you know how to work as a team and so your teammates.

People who play:
Alan - [LDR]Doc
Dargon - Oantteri
Gugu - Gugu
Danzos - Danzos
ChuckNinja - (?)
tato64 - (?)
Epic4Chris
Fireless
MegaCash - Kraderic
Thorn
Daxx
Pwender
Oracle
MrKapow
Swarfiga
sid
Slybash
Hours
fat0ninja
pusga
8OJ4N
Deathdude9
Meap
IFruitsI
hlmaster
NoCheerios
carl - turkey_baster
joshuaDA

The game is around 3mbs large, so you can download it in matter of seconds and so you can start playing.

Links
Ace of spades website.
Servers.
Mods, skin packs board.
Official wiki.
IRC Quakenet channel. (webchat)
Spadille, server browser with some tools.

Toribash network IRC channel
#aos

P.S. I didn't put any videos because they all suck and don't even begin to do the game justice, you can find some gameplay videos on youtube.
Last edited by Alan; Apr 11, 2012 at 05:18 AM.
Team deathmatch. ;o
I'll be on JestServers.com Dallas in a few minutes.
minecraft + cs

looks pretty bad, actually
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by Mwah View Post
minecraft + cs

looks pretty bad, actually

It's nothing like minecraft, except for the fact that you can place blocks.
You ignorant person you. I'll update the list.
-----
P.S, those images are from servers which have maps already set up, the players didn't actually build these on the go, since it is pretty annoying to place blocks.
Last edited by Alan; Oct 29, 2011 at 12:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
this game isnt half bad! i liked it the gameplay is awsome although a bit too much camping
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
It looks pretty fun at me. registered as Epic4Chris
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
i'm fireless in it a friend told me about it sometime ago but only have played it a few times
Anime United