Ranking
Original Post
(Dark) Application thread

Welcome to the Recruitment page of The Dark Brethren. We are mainly looking for a any form of application(Bullet points, headings or free form. Up to you, but it's got to be good.) with A little bio or something about yourself and why you want to join.

I will not ask anymore of you. Send your applications in!
Last edited by Mastertron; Aug 15, 2018 at 06:33 PM.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
My real name is zach. My hobbies are xbox, video games, and sometimes i hang out with people that i know. My bday is june 23rd.

A biograph about me is when i first started Toribash. it was around the second month of 2015. I was new to the game. and i couldnt find a good name for my account so i just made it lhlhldlsh. Thats why my name is those random letters. My special skill is just having fun and i can help with the community and wars if needed. If you are taking your time to read my application, thanks and i hope i get into the clan.
The clan will try to come back to life! Lets see what you got.
As much as my Fiancee probably doesn't want me getting back into this game ... I'm gunna lol
Send them in!

It's a secret

Last edited by Mastertron; Aug 15, 2018 at 06:37 PM.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Hello, I Would like to join Dark.

I am 24 years old and I live in the US. -3 GMT

I am very forum and in-game active, I like to duel in all official mods.

I feel I can bring activity and skill to this clan. I get on usually everyday sometimes for only a few minutes or others for a few hours depends on how I am feeling.

I will post in the clan thread everyday, and be on to war and duel etc. .
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Hello, I Would like to join Dark.

I am 24 years old and I live in the US. -3 GMT

I am very forum and in-game active, I like to duel in all official mods.

I feel I can bring activity and skill to this clan. I get on usually everyday sometimes for only a few minutes or others for a few hours depends on how I am feeling.

I will post in the clan thread everyday, and be on to war and duel etc. .

Nice to meet you Ravensworth. Welcome to the clan buddy.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Hello the first thing i wanna say this shit is gonna be awkward af that my name ain't english it's ahmed since i'm arab and i hate being arab (Yes i know i'm a piece of shit)
(Also call me buncle or gizzi since these are my internet nicknames)

my belt is 2nd dan blackbelt kinda rusty but i can deal with it
i like dank memes and i wanna join cuz i really wanna support anybody idc who it really is and just to fight and have fun and war with other clans
and i also want to join an active clan i'll try to be active too
Note: you shouldn't trust me that much with recruitting but for trainning im up
Originally Posted by Gizziboy View Post
Hello the first thing i wanna say this shit is gonna be awkward af that my name ain't english it's ahmed since i'm arab and i hate being arab (Yes i know i'm a piece of shit)
(Also call me buncle or gizzi since these are my internet nicknames)

my belt is 2nd dan blackbelt kinda rusty but i can deal with it
i like dank memes and i wanna join cuz i really wanna support anybody idc who it really is and just to fight and have fun and war with other clans
and i also want to join an active clan i'll try to be active too
Note: you shouldn't trust me that much with recruitting but for trainning im up

Don't put yourself down because of your background my dude. I'd anyone calls you a piece of shit they aren't worth the time! You seem like a nice guy GizzI and as long as we all try to stay active our clan should do great!
Welcome to the clan
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Originally Posted by Mastertron View Post
Don't put yourself down because of your background my dude. I'd anyone calls you a piece of shit they aren't worth the time! You seem like a nice guy GizzI and as long as we all try to stay active our clan should do great!
Welcome to the clan

ty dude :D
and ty for inviting me ofc :D