Toribash
Original Post
Some shit in my finger
I honestly dont know what the fuck is going on.

A few weeks ago i had to have surgery on my finger because there was some sort of object embedded deep in my finger that resulted in a large growth on my skin. They removed it and dug a deep hole. That will be the scar. It was healing nicely but yesterday it just grew back within 3 or 4 hours. I ragesploded. I went in today and the dermatologist was very confused too. He said that he was going to do something similar to the thing they did last week, but they would give me a different shot.

The shots:
http://oi54.tinypic.com/s2fpmx.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2nte6g1.jpg

The shot made my finger really fat inbetween the two middle knuckles.
You can see the scar from the previous surgery.

Now im all bandaged up and my finger is really numb and fat. My finger is going to hurt now.

Also yeah my shoes are pretty chill.
Last edited by Bloob; Apr 14, 2011 at 01:36 AM.
Pics need a user name and password, you're doing it wrong.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
ehh ill work on it.

Ill get rid of the spoilers and put them in links this time.

Done.
Last edited by Bloob; Apr 14, 2011 at 01:36 AM.
wat?

Selling Black Belt Account and a Minecraft account
PM for info blackbelt has 1.5k qi
That looks rather scay

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Interesting and odd.

Although based on my many years of medical expertise (that is, watching tv shows)
I'd say that it doesn't look life threatening. Hopefully it isn't; if by some remote chance you do get a scar, you shouldn't mind. Based on my very real scar-experience, you get used to it.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
It looks like it hurts, and what did you get stuck in your finger?

And strangely enough it reminds me of this.

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Erm... Nice handbag y'got there. :/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you