ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Making textures transparent!
ONLY people with shaders will see transparency!!!

I see some people don't know how to or don't want to make their texture backgrounds transparent (now that you can do that) themselves. SO, I am making them transparent, relatively cheap. It is time consuming, which is why I am charging what I am.

If you want the whole thing to be transparent, not just background for example making all my flames transparent instead of just the black, talk to me. I can do it, but it is going to cost more. It shouldn't be too much more, but it does depend.

FULL SET (10 items): 2k
HALF SET (5 items): 1250
LESS THAN 5: 300 for each thing.

Here is an example of what I mean.

This was my original texture set:

AFTER:

Unless you specify otherwise, I will just use the textures from your custom folder. Otherwise PM them to me. So, who's first?
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 5, 2008 at 07:06 PM.
the idea is good, but can you make the full thing transparent, the flames and all?
Last edited by volt; Jun 5, 2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: cleanup
the god
Yes,I suppose I could. If you want that done talk to me personally the pricing will be changed.

And thank you Volt you are absolutely right. *changes prices*

Thanks for your contributions, guys.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 5, 2008 at 06:25 PM.
hey can u make feet hands and head transparent

i dont want u to use the textures i have can u make them white or w/e u do to make them totally transparent with no pattern
Glad to be back.
There will have to be one pixel of color somewhere in them. Is that okay? (I will make it in a place where you can't see it)

That will be 600 TC. I will let you know when they are done. 25 mins max.
Well some people don't know how or don't want to do it themselves. Say something productive or don't spam my thread.

EDIT: don't worry j4ck you won't even notice that spot.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 5, 2008 at 06:36 PM.
can u give me screen shots of texture b4 i pay for them
Glad to be back.
Yeah. no problem

EDITL done. Pming, they look pretty awesome.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 5, 2008 at 06:45 PM.
hey man, could i get a full only transperent texture set please? except hands.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Sorry no. I would feel like I ripped j4ck off because I already sold him these kinds of textures to him for hands/feet/head. Get him to PM me giving his permission and I will do it. How's that sound?