Toribash
Original Post
An Example Of My Texture Work
Ok i fixed all the problems i think. here i an example of my texture work. i made this head for my friend SexyTivis.
Attached Files
Last edited by Tiebasher; Jun 15, 2008 at 09:34 PM.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Try uploading it to Imageshack or something.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
ok i attached it as a Tga. i dont know why it isnt just the image spinning there. its just that link thing. :/
[RENEGADE]
to show everybody my heads i make them spinny make them .gif files then click save as animation and then upload them to photobucket.com
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
yeah, it WAS a gif, but then it said that it exceeded the forums limit of 19.5 KB. now whenever i upload it as a .tga, it just shows that file that u have to click and save. not just the spinny globe like i want.
[RENEGADE]
if i have to, i will send the globe animation to sexytivis (who i made the head for) and he will make it his avatar, and then he will post here so u can all see his avatar, but i wouldnt want it to be that complicated. if anyone has any good advice, please help.
[RENEGADE]