Ranking
Original Post
inactivness
this forum has been inactive for a while now...
I'm a fucking professional!
yeah.... ive been on forums, but i didnt really make any post in the last couple of days... only in wibbles..XD...
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Dude you joined yesterday, and its the weekend. some of us like to go out. i promise you by at least friday of next week this forum will be super active.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
yea i know i joined yesterday but i checked this forum every day i could before also after i applied in the start it was much activness but later on it started to fade
I'm a fucking professional!
well.. i read the forums everyday.. but i don't post.. because i've got nothing to say.. but if you guys demand post to proof activity.. ok.. i'll try my best to post stuff... also laststand: i think josh is right.. let's see what comes up the next few days
Originally Posted by soki123 View Post
not when i got in it wasnt active at all /invade

I thought you left? so why are you posting here again? actually dont answer that ill take silence as an answer.

also sel thanks for backing me up since you know im right,

im going to be looking for a couple of members in the next few days, i dont want to see any Vampire recruitment servers though.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Yeah I don't think many of us will be posting in the weekends, since there are things called 'Lives' that people like to live.