Ranking
Original Post
Slowdown
Hey I just heard about this game and I really like it and I'm getting better at moving the guy but when ever I start moving the characters around the game goes into a slowmo fps drops to half the starting fps. I can play the included replays and they run fast but my replays are slow just like when I play.

My pc isn't top of the line but it's not crap. AMD 3000+ at 2.0GHz ati 9800 pro and 1.5GB or ram.
Re: Slowdown
there are possibly more calculations when you are playing single player. I suffer moderate slowdowns at times myself on a P4 3.4Ghz, GeForce 6800 GT, 1GB RAM.

The way Toribash is played, it shouldn't be a problem! I'm sure Hampa has more details than me though (since he made the game - I don't even know what language it is written in!)
I has a flavour
Yeah it's not a problem but I'd love to see my fights in full motion just like the replays included with the game.
when both players are closely engaged, and double ghosting is on, i think there is some slowdown on most computers, due to the large number of calculations done..
My PC is pretty crap. AMD 1800+ ~1.5GHz, crappy VIA Tech graphics card and only 256 MB of RAM. Toribash usually runs at about 3 or 4 fps.

We're soon going to be upgrading our computer, by adding some RAM, and a better graphics card. Does anyone have any tips on how to make it run faster in the meantime?
defragment your hard drive, uninstall/remove anything you dont need, run a registry cleaner (a real one, not spyware), remove spyware, etc, etc, etc.
I has a flavour