ES Recruitment Drive
You go post reply > manage attachments > browse > local disk (c > program files > Toribash 3.1 > replay > then select your replay > then upload it > close out of the small window > then post your reply.
Btw this belongs in support.
Back in my day...
Alex, in my reply folder, I moved the "not mine" videos and put them in a folder in the replay folder, then eventually deleted it, my new replays don't show up in the replay folder now , do I have to reinstall the game?
=)
Here, this should help you if you are having trouble with posting replays.

@xScooby- Could you be a bit more clear? I don't quite understand your question.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Alright, after installation when I first gotten toribash, I got sick of the clutter of replays that were in the replay folder, (Which came with the game), I was still a little interested in them, so I made a folder in the replays folder, for the replays that came with the game, so It would seperate my replays, and the replays that came with the game. But in doing so, somehow, my replays wouldn't show up in the replay directory, but they would show up in game list. So hoping it would fix the problem, I deleted all the replays that weren't mine and came with the game. And now, when I want new replays, I'll save them and they still show up in the game list, when playing toribash, but in the program files directory for replays, they aren't to be found.

That help? It's a little complex, for something simple lol.
=)