ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by dainiusb View Post
Cause it's very hard to code an AI that can do something in 3D world. Especially in lua.

Especially in Toribash.
Signature temporarily out of order.
lol I just tried this out got my first dm (that I saw) on round 49. Is there a way I can check what the current highest score is and stuff like that without stopping it from running?
Current best is shown in the top left. Updates every 10 moves.
Attached Files
openerGA.lua (7.4 KB, 27 views)
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
Im using openerGA.lua byt theres nothing in the top left

Are you using the script that I uploaded? Because it's different from the original one.
oh does that mean I'll have to reset my current progress on the script because I'm at round 12k
-----
you should make this so that it can go 2 turns instead of 1
Last edited by craftinbros; Mar 27, 2014 at 02:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[QUOTE=craftinbros;7198497]oh does that mean I'll have to reset my current progress on the script because I'm at round 12k[QUOTE]
Yes. And 12k isn't that much.
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
you should make this so that it can go 2 turns instead of 1

I'm sure this has been suggested before. Either someone has already done it or there are reasons why no one did.
woah I have been running the new script that shows the highest score and I'm only at round 130 and the high score is already 66k
-----
[QUOTE=psycore;7198587][QUOTE=craftinbros;7198497]oh does that mean I'll have to reset my current progress on the script because I'm at round 12k
Yes. And 12k isn't that much.

I'm sure this has been suggested before. Either someone has already done it or there are reasons why no one did.

the only reason I can see not to do it is that it would take a lot longer to get something good
Last edited by craftinbros; Mar 27, 2014 at 02:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump