Ranking
Original Post
A question to all you artists out there
Is there a thing where you can just replace a color in a pic with another one? Like, "replace all grays with blues" or something like that. Or can I use the dropper tool to get the color then use that command? I use photoshop do I hope there's a thing that does that there. But if there's another program that can do that I'm open to it. Thank you!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
you could do color to alpha and then make a background in the color you want to replace it with, might be an easier way to do this though
dreamy suicide act
Find the image you want to alter and right-click on it. Choose: "Open with > Adobe Photoshop." This can also be accomplished by first opening Photoshop, choosing: "File > Open" and navigating to the image.
Make sure the Image is in RGB Color mode by using the command: "Image > Mode > RGB Color."
Create a new layer over the layer you wish to alter and fill this layer with the desired color for the lines.
Find the pulldown: Layers Palette Blending and select: "Lighten > Screen > Linear Dodge." The image should take on the color previously selected.
Once you have achieved what you were looking for by using one layer or multiple layers if multiple colors were needed, flatten the image under: "Layer > Flatten Image" and then save.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6391009_chan...photoshop.html

Or you can just do what the people above said. My software has a button that does all the work, so I don't know much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by dank View Post
you could do color to alpha and then make a background in the color you want to replace it with, might be an easier way to do this though

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Image/Adjustments/Replace Color...

This one?

Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Find the image you want to alter and right-click on it. Choose: "Open with > Adobe Photoshop." This can also be accomplished by first opening Photoshop, choosing: "File > Open" and navigating to the image.
Make sure the Image is in RGB Color mode by using the command: "Image > Mode > RGB Color."
Create a new layer over the layer you wish to alter and fill this layer with the desired color for the lines.
Find the pulldown: Layers Palette Blending and select: "Lighten > Screen > Linear Dodge." The image should take on the color previously selected.
Once you have achieved what you were looking for by using one layer or multiple layers if multiple colors were needed, flatten the image under: "Layer > Flatten Image" and then save.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6391009_chan...photoshop.html

Or you can just do what the people above said. My software has a button that does all the work, so I don't know much.

Thank you everyone! I'll try all of these out.

@FruitCandy: What software do you use?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I never use replace color, it never worked well for me. If the colors are relatively pure I use a color mask and then set blend mode to hue, that way you can just change for example red (hue 0) to green (hue 12 without changing the saturation or value.

If you need to change colors that are blended then I use curves to replace one color with another or modify rgb channels directly.
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Thank you everyone! I'll try all of these out.

@FruitCandy: What software do you use?

Clip Studio Paint . . .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]