Toribash
Originally Posted by OldCookie View Post
I can't even comprehend of what are you trying to say, you haven't even talked to us before and didn't make a effort to join the irc and get to know us.
This goes for you too Frogy. All I am trying to get through is for you guys and all future applicants to make an effort to get to know us before you post apps.

i don't use irc, i just find my self afking for days
i watch a lot of boards all the time without posting, its not a strange thing to do

Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
is this a serious application?

most likely
Originally Posted by cat View Post
i don't use irc, i just find my self afking for days
i watch a lot of boards all the time without posting, its not a strange thing to do

most likely

In this case I vote yes.
Well I'm not really a IRC person either but I do know alot of people in this clan but you guys probbaly don't know me since I'm not really something special...

If you guys want you can get to us know us better and talk to us and you can apply again if you feel the need to be in the clan.
Last edited by OldCookie; Nov 2, 2014 at 01:56 AM.
Hi, i'm yoy2321 as you can see i'm a brown belt. I started toirbash 1 year ago this month. I wanted to join Aurora because this clan seems to really be good, skilled, active, nice, and connects to me really well. I've seen some of you guys played and you guys are really talented. I may not really be active at forums because i didn't have the time at previous times. But now i will have more time to do toribash things. At ingame i'm kinda more active at it even though it's just a slight, my favourite mods are: Mushu, Boxshu mushu v2 and v3, sparring mods, parkour mods, abd, aikido, judo, judofracs, rkmma. Ok now more about in real life subjects. I'm 12 years old and i'm 6th grade. My gmt is 7+ so i think i have a very different times to some of you guys. So i guess that's pretty much is my Application