Ranking
Original Post
Godly Recruitment Page

Free form app with 100 words
Please put time into your app it makes you get a better chance for getting and shows effort and care about joining the clan.
3 yes's is in.
Last edited by tully3; Jan 19, 2015 at 10:46 PM.
N I C E
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post

To apply for godly you must follow these 7 rules in a orderly fashion:
1. Display why you want join Ability
2.Display belt rank
3.How you will benefit the clan/ how you think you will benefit the clan
4.Any infractions/bans
5.Age(optional)
6.Game name or real name
7. something interesting about yourself that you would like to present

To add to this, please make it formal, and well typed. We would love you actually putting time into the app, showing that you are willing to use time and effort into the app, proves to us that you really care for joining this clan. Thank You For You Time.

Have a great toribash adventure.
Last edited by ToriGod08; Dec 18, 2014 at 06:38 AM.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
EDIT: Message removed.

EDIT 2: You should play twenty games on your LeBankyBank account so it can accept TC.
Last edited by Slaughterised; Dec 10, 2014 at 08:09 PM.
1. I want to apply Godly because i would like to help the clan get better and stronger as we know it . Godly sounds like a wonderful and also a powerful name, i would like to show people that godly is the god clan ha.

2. My belt as of know is a Black belt, I was a 5th dan but then i forgot my pass and got screwed.

3. I can benefit by making the clan a much better place,stronger people I like having fun, i dont take anything serious.

4.Nope i never got banned or timeout, none of that stuff, im here to have fun.

5.Im 24 , yes im old , sometimes i wont be on in the morning because morning shifts :P

6.Game name: WreckerZ

7.Well i love playing ABD,Judo, Judo frac. I like my dogs haha, also i like fashion,clothes,irl.

Thats pretty much it, thanks for the opportunity
I would like to join the clan I have a lot to learn I play around every day and also I like to have wars and id like to be in a clan because I have no friends and would like to make new ones in a clan. I can only learn from my experience at Godly and id like to offer open hands to listen to any instructions and a bright personality. I hope you enjoyed my report =).
Originally Posted by WreckerZ View Post
1. I want to apply Godly because i would like to help the clan get better and stronger as we know it . Godly sounds like a wonderful and also a powerful name, i would like to show people that godly is the god clan ha.

2. My belt as of know is a Black belt, I was a 5th dan but then i forgot my pass and got screwed.

3. I can benefit by making the clan a much better place,stronger people I like having fun, i dont take anything serious.

5.Im 24 , yes im old , sometimes i wont be on in the morning because morning shifts :P

7.Well i love playing ABD,Judo, Judo frac. I like my dogs haha, also i like fashion,clothes,irl.

Good app, Sending invite, we are also looking for forum active people. Welcome to the clan.
-----
Originally Posted by KCBeastly5 View Post
I would like to join the clan I have a lot to learn I play around every day and also I like to have wars and id like to be in a clan because I have no friends and would like to make new ones in a clan. I can only learn from my experience at Godly and id like to offer open hands to listen to any instructions and a bright personality. I hope you enjoyed my report =).

The app isn't well put out. Maybe do what wreckerz did, To me it really doesn't look like you put much effort into the app. You may pm tully3 and ask him about it, but it's a no from me. Sorry. If tully says no try again in a week or so
Last edited by ToriGod08; Dec 11, 2014 at 01:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please recruit me
1. Display why you want join Godly:i want to join godly because i want to be a part of something bigger in toribash.
2.Display belt rank:brown
3.How you will benefit the clan/ how you think you will benefit the clan:i think i can benefit the clan by helping clan wars and teaching tricks
4.Any infractions/bans:1
5.Age(optional)
6.Game name or real name:redpens
7. something interesting about yourself that you would like to present:i really like making custom textures
Originally Posted by WreckerZ View Post

Nice app its pretty good I'd say yes but ill try and find you in game or ask a few more members and maybe the co. Good Job (btw me and torigod aren't the most serious either ) also check out our name change :P
Last edited by tully3; Dec 11, 2014 at 02:16 AM.
N I C E
Originally Posted by redpens View Post
1. Display why you want join Godly:i want to join godly because i want to be a part of something bigger in toribash.
3.How you will benefit the clan/ how you think you will benefit the clan:i think i can benefit the clan by helping clan wars and teaching tricks
5.Age(optional)
7. something interesting about yourself that you would like to present:i really like making custom textures

Ok so, before i say anything, i see you have 1 infrac/ban. Would you please pm me what the name of the banned character was, and what belt he was. Thank You
Originally Posted by KCBeastly5 View Post

Work on the app a bit and or show me your skills ingame.
-----
Originally Posted by redpens View Post
5.Age(optional)

I'm gonna say neutral cause I don't understand if you are a fighter or sparrer or parkourer but by any means seems like a nice app and maybe we should sparkour to see your skills. and I loveee textures
Last edited by tully3; Dec 11, 2014 at 02:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
N I C E