Toribash
I would like to join this clan
hello my name is tristen i have been tested and a person from this clan told me to write this application. I really want to join a clan. i hope you guys/girls accept me
Originally Posted by ScaryClowns4 View Post
hello my name is tristen i have been tested and a person from this clan told me to write this application. I really want to join a clan. i hope you guys/girls accept me

Sorry man, we are looking for more experienced players to benefit the clan, gotta say no.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
We need guys that are skilled in aikido and other mods. Also, you have some issues on grammar. Sorry man, this isn't the right clan for you.
Last edited by Zwift; Dec 30, 2015 at 06:26 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Yo my name is Jonathan in real life Just call me Jon if you dont i will mutilate you legs. I am 14 years old and I live in cali Why I want to join ocean you wonder? Because I just want to have a chill clan for once thats not all like "OMG YOU DIDNT POST TODAY I AM GOING TO HAVE TO KICK YOU!!!". I also think zwift is pretty chill so I am looking forward to hanging out with him!
Originally Posted by Jon2003 View Post
Yo my name is Jonathan in real life Just call me Jon if you dont i will mutilate you legs. I am 14 years old and I live in cali Why I want to join ocean you wonder? Because I just want to have a chill clan for once thats not all like "OMG YOU DIDNT POST TODAY I AM GOING TO HAVE TO KICK YOU!!!". I also think zwift is pretty chill so I am looking forward to hanging out with him!

Hey man, I also live in cali nice! I like your personality and in-game capabilities. This is gonna be a yes from me. Welcome to the clan!
(╭ರᴥ•́)
My Story: I live in Canada Ontario and my time is UTC-5.00 Eastern Time (Canada and U.S.
My name us Austin and I am handicapped (Muscular Dystrophy) and go through alot of pain any given time, but my attitude stays mostly positive. I'm always looking at the bright sides of things and always try to be nice to others, no matter what they do to me.

Toribash Info: I have played the game for 7 months total and have 600 hours, main mods are abd and mushu. I am a pretty good player when I need to be and would do my best to put most my tc in the bank I would love to help out in wars aswell