Ranking
Original Post
200k Pixel Art Set
I'm looking for someone to make me a body set (no joints) in pixel art style. I will be paying 200k.

Here are the details:

Resolution: This is a bit interesting... You don't need to make the set in 512x, if you would prefer to work in 128x or even lower for your pixel art that is absolutely acceptable so long as the final image is 512x (linear scaling).

References: A few options

Knight

Shadow armor X

Mage

Colors are up to you as well, depending on your reference used or creative freedom. I have 128x joints, so there is no need to restrict yourself to toribash colors. I only ask that you provide a color flat if you use a custom color.

I will be buying one set, and paying full 200k. Please post WIPs so I can CnC throughout the process. I can't wait to see the art that comes of this!
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
ill give it a go.

Thank you! I can't wait to see some wips

here is first concept before pixel or color still working on it

con sk 1

here is first concept before pixel or color still working on it

con sk 1

I love the shapes so far, fantastic

con 1 sk 2

Im sorry this is the last edit for tonight, My dog got hit by a car and I had to shoot him and I just want to cry and sleep rn ill do more tomorrow.

con 1 sk 2

Im sorry this is the last edit for tonight, My dog got hit by a car and I had to shoot him and I just want to cry and sleep rn ill do more tomorrow.

Oh my god I'm so sorry...

con 1 sk 3 col 1

working on color and pixel lines, shading soon.

"----" Col 2

Last edited by Micah; Apr 20, 2018 at 02:16 PM.
hi deridor, ill give it a try too probably!

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!