Ranking
Original Post
Minibash 0.9
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.9:
- Tournament Mode (Menu / Start Tournament)
- New batch of sounds

Changes on 0.991: (November 19th, 2011)
- cleaner graphics
- more blood, a lot more blood
- you can play with the head after decapitating
- shows the opponents head ghost after a decap
- streak multiplier for credits (1st round 1*streak credits, 2nd round 2*streak etc)
- removed high scores (didn't make much sense)
- high light your name in the tournament list
- removed some backgrounds to make it load faster
- a bit of wobble to labels/buttons
- if you lose you can retry a challenge as many times as you won't and still advance in the tournament
- updates to the modding menu to make selection and resizing easier

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the mods, challenges. I will not reset your user account (credits, gold, strength etc).

[EDIT]
1.4 is out
Last edited by hampa; Aug 29, 2012 at 05:42 AM.
Originally Posted by luigy69 View Post
But the original Minibash way is more simple.

Perhaps it's more simple, but not "way more simple". But, in my opinion, simple is boring. Allowing joints to be moved, will increase the fun and creativity in people's moves.
Dunno
Originally Posted by luigy69 View Post
But the original Minibash way is more simple.

If I understood it correctly its not complicated, he just want to add "catch" point on the knees and elbows, so you can click on your knee, pull it up and ankle and foot will follow automatically.
Originally Posted by Frudious View Post
allowing joints to be moved, will increase the fun and creativity in people's moves.

It wont, because it wont give you any new capabilities, there is only so many position you can place your arm/leg and you can do it by just clicking on fist/foot.

Number 8 might be useful, I am black belt, strength 1101, speed 1008, RT1, mass 3350 in additional I am pretty accustomed with limits and capabilities of my fighter (mean I can do some fancy shit) while challenges in no way reflect real skill of players I can see how my stats and experience could be troublesome for new players.
So this could be optional.
Just set belt color filter so you wont get anyone above chosen belt color as an opponent.
Although finding opponents for white belt players can still be troublesome because white belts just start playing minibash and need some time before they make their first challenge.
Last edited by Bushi84; Apr 16, 2012 at 05:24 AM.
How ridiculous.
Moving your joints is ridiculous. You shouldn't feel like you're in morph mode when you're facing an opponent. It actually wouldn't work anyways, how would you extend or contract the knee if it drags too? That doesn't work together.
Last edited by mrLOLface; Apr 16, 2012 at 10:38 AM.
call me kobe
Originally Posted by mrLOLface View Post
Moving your joints is ridiculous.

Well, that's your opinion.

You shouldn't feel like you're in morph mode when you're facing an opponent.

First off, I'm just saying, why not? Also, I'm not saying combat should be morph mode, I'm saying the way you move limbs is like in morph mode, except your arms don't grow when you move it away.

It actually wouldn't work anyways, how would you extend or contract the knee if it drags too?

You can still move your foot and hands. It's like, there are knee joints and arm joints. When dragging an arm joint, your hand will move with it, same with knee and foot. But when you move the hand or the foot, it does not drag the joint with it, allowing you to drag the hand either in or out depending on if you want to contract or extend.
Dunno
Shoudnt move your joints and crap should be able to control your self instead of running up your mouse ill like it to be like press w button to walk r button to run and k button for kicking.
Originally Posted by Psyshadow191919 View Post
Shoudnt move your joints and crap should be able to control your self instead of running up your mouse ill like it to be like press w button to walk r button to run and k button for kicking.

Did you even "Think" before you posted this.
It's not a 2d Mario Mortal Kombat game. You're able to move your body parts to make custom moves; that's the whole point of toribash and minibash, or any other rag-doll game.
excuse me but minibash 0.9 don't work on samsung galaxy s2.
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]