ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
WIP Gallery
Hey, if you are working on something
and
don't really consider it finished
or
want comments at your stage of progress

Post your work here and you'll receive comments by our active (*cough*) community.
People who are not members of the org can post here, too.
(And will most likely be invited anyway!)

I am currently working on some crazy surveillance-camera-fish-robot-submarine.
You heard it.

surveillance-camera-fish-robot-submarine-hi-res-wireframe-screenshot

Last edited by Gorman; Dec 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
looks like you included very many unnecessary tris at the main body (but I guess that was just for rendering?)
It looks pretty clean

Will you animate/texture it?
Looks pretty nice, but the engine cone at the back troubles me a little, it's unusual looking. Do water things use engines that look like that? Perhaps add some other jets to the sides so it can quickly turn and manoeuvre?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
looks like you included very many unnecessary tris at the main body (but I guess that was just for rendering?)
It looks pretty clean

Will you animate/texture it?

The body is in a hyperNURBS object, ic can lower the subdivision, but it's smoother like that. It's everything except clean, it has a lot of intersecting geometry and other stuff.
Also the concept is quite stupid XD

I might texture it, animations in a quality I accept take waaaay too long for me. Usually my Pc overheats.

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Looks pretty nice, but the engine cone at the back troubles me a little, it's unusual looking. Do water things use engines that look like that? Perhaps add some other jets to the sides so it can quickly turn and manoeuvre?

I assume not, it just looke fancy. maybe there is a propeller inside? And this thingy just focuses the stream? I don't know myself. (I assume a visible propeller would be the best solution. Probably with some intakes, too.)
And yea, more jets make sense.

Thanks guys
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
http://zetpk.deviantart.com/art/Deus...nder-272713222

Played Deus Ex the other day and got a 3dgasm :O (this is my deviantart)

Probably going to be a long term project because I'm trying to get everything right this time.

This is what I'm trying to achieve
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=deus...t=120#/d4guw5g

I won't come anywhere near this ofc, but I mean the structure etc
Last edited by Ezeth; Dec 7, 2011 at 09:22 AM.
wiirus: Awesome watch mate, I'd wear it for sure (if I could afford it)
Ezeth: Looks like a healthy start, interested to see where it goes.

[DM]'s clan pic so far (poses only, bar needs A LOT of work)

Bonus: Bigger Version of my Avvy

How is my posing coming along?

EDIT: Also; just found out that they want everybody from the bar facing the other direction. So whoops.
Last edited by Spartan094; Dec 9, 2011 at 12:45 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Not a single image because of animation/mocap-tests
http://torinet.de/vids/tori.mov

Still not all joints linked and bone-system needs finetuning. Hopefully all done within the next days (only can use free time to work on it).
If it's ready I can use any available mocap-file on it hehe

Don't judge too hard, I'm bad at character-animation. Not my part of business lol
Last edited by ViperTech; Dec 12, 2011 at 11:16 PM.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Is that kick a built in motion capture or something? Rich used one that looks the same (to me) as it..

Good rigging, looks really cool and natural. The feet seem a little skewd on the last frame, but I wouldn't have noticed if the video wouldn't have stopped there.

"If it's ready I can use any available mocap-file on it hehe"
That's legit.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body