Ranking
Already pre-installed it. Just waiting for it to unlock tomorrow. SO MUCH HYPE
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Already pre-installed it. Just waiting for it to unlock tomorrow. SO MUCH HYPE

Same, I have been waiting so long for this. I started playing the original BOI in 2011 and am so hyped for this.
How has everyone's experience been with Rebirth so far? I've been getting really really strong items in my first few runs, hasn't helped me too much I suppose, since I have yet to get past The Depths 1. I'll post my first death later today

Rip

Last edited by NotShadow; Nov 5, 2014 at 12:08 AM.
OMG!

That shit was intense...

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
OMG!

That shit was intense...

Oh lord, I just did that and saying it was intense is an understatement. That was insane, especially since I was very strong at that point and one shot all of them.
Originally Posted by xXExoXx View Post
Oh lord, I just did that and saying it was intense is an understatement. That was insane, especially since I was very strong at that point and one shot all of them.

The fucked up thing was that i wasn't very strong. I think I grabbed something that gave me a shield (one of the Zodiac signs) so that was lucky for me lmao.

Good thing I was playing Azazel, his damage is quite good. Was going off a half a heat and some soul hearts when I did that.

EDIT:

OMFG this thing is OP!

Last edited by ed; Nov 5, 2014 at 02:31 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Oh my god I'm loving this so much. Picked it up on the PS4 for the free game and can't put it down, would have to say Azazel is my favourite character, haven't unlocked them all yet though. Eve is interesting also
Eve was shit tier in the original so I haven't even bothered with her. There's some item that makes your tears into scythes and I REALLY want to find it, I was messing around with 3 dollar bill when I had it and I shot spinning scythes instead of tears. It was SWEET.
Eden seems a little lack luster IMO. You can only play him with tokens you earn by beating moms heart. Cool feature but Azazel out classes everyone right now. Azazel is practically free win aside from d6 Isaac(assuming d6 is in this game)

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

The thing about Eden is that they have completely random items and stats. So they could be SUPER OP or really weak, or neither. I think it's an interesting character.