Toribash
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Nice interview and good event.

Let's do one more. Another good mod for competitions is?

Judofrac or Taekkyon!

Judofrac would be absolutely sexy
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Taekkyon wouldn't be that bad of a mod in my opinion, or at least something along the lines of that mod.
the guy said that bought an account and it not because banido?
[00:33] <+XPaD> vou dormi dsclp meu cu ta piscando de sonos

We should definitely highlight the new point system. Wushu3 might be harder to compete in, so a lenshu mod would be ideal. lenshu_chle-sport.tbm was made recently, which is based off the point system.
I'd prefer a westling mod like sw4 or swfixed before a Bd mod, but if we are doing Bd there is a recent version with a box around, abbd_3.tbm.

I could totally roll with Judofrac, but then i'd rather have a tweaked version of lfj.
Last edited by Lazors; Jan 16, 2014 at 07:44 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I participated in the first knockout tournament of the event and I made it to the finals of it,
and guess who my opponent of the finals of first knockout tourney was?.. None other than SainTD!
He didn't really talk much during the entire event, I was there through all three rounds,
but he seemed like a cool guy.
I actually take pride that I lost to him, the Champion, and am really happy that he won.
My only real regret is that I lost all my tc in the bets during the final round.
I even asked hampa to change the /minbet to 20tc, which was all I had, to try and win it back,
but I just ended up losing my final 20tc.. :/

Congratulations SainTD, I hope you make that $1,000 into $1,000,000!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
aikidobigdojo.tbm :o Reading interview meanwhile.

:P I basically thought SainTD will be the guy to watch out since beginning 1 week ago. Well earned, I guess!

AikidoBD, never. Brushu, Taekkyon or Lenshu3ng better.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|

Aw man no SP Stuff :^(
something with new point system should go.

wushu_esport will be too hard for most people so stabjutsu_esport will work way better for most of players. or rk-mma / lenshu3ng version with points