Ranking
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
Hey soap do you compress your recordings when you edit them out? Because the videos end up having a large file size like 1-10 Gigs etc.

Get HandBrake, it's the best at compressing video.
I use Evolve. This is meant for broadcasting live. Other than that I use hypercam.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah thats how I have my Frap settings :P
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
First off, Fraps is really shit when it comes to the file compression, it creates huge files that in fact should be compressed better without using any quality.
Now I use Bandicam and even when you're recording 40 minutes it takes no more than 6 GB
and i mean 40 minutes of constant game in let's say League of Legends or so.
For Toribash editing the best software would be Adobe After Effects, in which you could do some special effects, slow motion with Twixtor etc. but you need to be pretty fluent in it to make something,
I've never worked on Sony Vegas, so I can't tell whether it is good or bad, but people do nice stuff in it so I believe it is also good
Adobe Premiere Pro is more of a software that should be used not for over all editing, but just merging clips, rendering whole episodes, adding additional music, etc. i guess.
And it is not that hard to sync the music with the hits, it is actually pretty easy, but getting the camera movement in Toribash is harder in fact than editing the whole video ...
Man i could write about it for whole day but that is propably already a wall of text that some people will not read, I'm open to questions tho on PM, or here. But there is the risk I will not be here any more etc. so better PM
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
thanks for the help now i can record toribash better
(火災)夜のストライキ私の尾を称賛
Answer or Help
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
Hey soap do you compress your recordings when you edit them out? Because the videos end up having a large file size like 1-10 Gigs etc.

U can use converting softwares. For example "Aiseesoft Total Video Converter". U can convert files to swf,flv or mp4. It's size will decrase...
I use the recording software "Action!"... it has only 5 fps drop at recording ;)
And yeah i use Movie Maker from Windows 7 ... its easy and i dont have another software yet... Lightwave it's a little bit too complicate for me.

Sorry 4 bad english ;)

Greetz
I record Toribash with Screencast-o'-matic and that works pretty well. You can record 15 minutes of screen time free.