Toribash
Original Post
(COCK) Cockbound Agony

As a full-fledged partner of the Male Empowerment Network (MEN), we have but one aim at Cockbound Agony, and that is to provide a safe place for young people of all backgrounds a place where they can explore the world, and themselves, without the fear of judgement. We exist to increase the access, persistence, and success rate of minority male members, to connect minority male members with professional support resources/services, and to create a culture of success and empowerment among minority male members.

We open our doors to members of all shapes and sizes, and together, we hope that you can grow. And achieve. Everyone need a strong support system -
let us be that guide for you.

We are cock. We are bound. We are agony.

Key : Green = Complete | Orange = In Progress | Black = Still to do

[X] Have 10+ Caring & Loving Members
[ ] Have 10k in the Cock Fund
[ ] Have 25k in the Cock Fund
[ ] Have 50k+ in the Cock Fund
[ ] Win 10 Clan Wars ; 5/10 complete
[ ] Win 25 Clan Wars
[ ] Win 50 Clan Wars
[ ] Advance to the Late Rounds of a Major Clan Event
[ ] Become Official

Respect the viewpoints of others, even if they contradict your own.
Be genuine, and kind to all.
Help out the community however, and whenever you can

Leaders
Gentleman

Cock Extraordinaires
Divine

Officers
Connoisseur
DrBojangles
StellarGoddess

Cocks Abroad
Desmarais
Odegaard
Zolnerowich

Cock Fund
WesternUnion

Cocks
Dylan
Maycie

Hall of Fame
Daddykins

Fear, for granting us permission to start up this project within the Toribash Community.
Fred, for promoting our organization in his homeland of Sweden.
(Decap) Decapitate And Slaughter, for their friendship and shared desire for a safer and more beautiful world.

We do not have a set application format, however, we do advise that any incoming applications should include the following: name, gmt, favored game mods, and general contact information (Skype, Discord, etc.). This is a free-form application, so feel free to include any other pieces of information that you deem should be something that we should know - remember, if we haven't seen you or talk with you regularly ingame, your application will be our first impression of you. Make it interesting. Make it a reflection of yourself. Just try not to bombard us with a too-overwhelming wall of text.

Please submit your applications here, as this is our general chat thread.

War Record code:

06/06/2017 (C) Chivalry , Win , 7 - 4 , Divine DrBojangles ken54.
07/06/2017 (C) Chivalry , Win , 7 - 3 , Odegaard.
08/06/2017 (Decap) Decapitate and Slaughter , Loss , 6 - 7 , Connoisseur Odegaard.
09/06/2017 [Nitro] Nitro , Win , 7 - 5 , Desmarais.
16/10/2017 (AS) All Stars , Win , 7 - 0 , Gentleman
16/10/2017 [Obey] Obey , Loss , 9 - 10 , healthyjew Gentleman

All Time Average W:L Ratio = 1.483 (43 : 29) | All Time W/L Record : 4 - 2
Last edited by visceral; Oct 17, 2017 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Updating
I'd like to take a moment to thank Divine, ken54, and DrBojangles for their support earlier today during our war against (Chiv). They got us our first win by the score of 7-4! Good job guys, sorry I had to bail.
What's up guys. My names Maycie. Congratulations on the win. I hope to help you guys in your efforts in the next war!
Welcome aboard. We'll be looking forward to seeing you ingame!
I added you on Discord and shared the contact details with the others.
They'll shoot you a message if and when something pops up ingame and whatnot.

Originally Posted by Daddykins View Post
I'd like to take a moment to thank Divine, ken54, and DrBojangles for their support earlier today during our war against (Chiv). They got us our first win by the score of 7-4! Good job guys, sorry I had to bail.

Honestly, I could've done better. I think I went 2-2 before crashing. +1 to Divine for carrying the majority of the war and DrBojangles for finishing it up on a strong note. I'll be on more regularly as the week progresses, but feel free to call me when we do start wars. I haven't been that big on wars for a few years now. Also you might want to consider putting more people onto the plate so we can more points when we do war.
Just wanted to throw this out there as well: we should do some wars with stakes. Anyway, I just one up'd you three - I just solo'd Chivalry and went 7-3. Man, you guys must have been slacking. Someone should remind Daddykins to update the OP (maybe he should keep a log of these wars hint, hint.).

Also, welcome to the clan Maycie. I don't think I have you as a contact yet. PM me? Or, someone else tell me?
Well done, Erik. Its nice to see you all progressing and doing well in these clan wars. The OP has been updated; and I'll be working on those logs - that's a good idea, actually.

A reminder that the lot of you have war perms, so feel free to start and handle wars alone, or amongst yourselves as you see fit. Just remember to update me who participated in these wars so I can keep a check as to who has been active. I'm thinking of implementing a reward system for who ever plays the most games, or who ever is the most consistent player(W:L ratio), so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Odegaard i'll pm you my contact info. Gteat job on winning a war. Can someone teach me how to start a war? I'm new to this game.