Ranking
One more fucking night shift and then I'm free
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Start of the month, download cap's reset and thus my connection speed's back up (since i managed to go over the cap late last month, so the speed's been down to 256k for the last couple of weeks). AWWW YEAH.

EDIT: And for whatever reason, i can now upload videos longer than 15 minutes on YouTube. No idea why i can now do that, but i sure aint complaining .
Last edited by Serithi; Sep 1, 2012 at 02:52 AM. Reason: FUCKING HAPPINESS ALL UP IN HERE
I'd kill for a speed limit of 256kbs, try going down to 56kbs when your 8Mb of internet has ran out half way through the month.
My internet volume is 880 gb. But the speed sucks humongous balls.
stick give me your internet, this is a robbery!

Also, suck this small one
Fack dudes. I gotta go to work all day again. Im so tired of work that im dreaming about working
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swarfiga View Post
I'd kill for a speed limit of 256kbs, try going down to 56kbs when your 8Mb of internet has ran out half way through the month.

A, before getting this broadband last year, i'd been on 56k for years. Believe me, i still remember.

B, How the hell do you even go a single day on 8mb, let alone a whole month? You'd blow that just loading the images from a couple sites.
Originally Posted by Serithi View Post
B, How the hell do you even go a single day on 8mb, let alone a whole month? You'd blow that just loading the images from a couple sites.

now i remember why i thought you are stupid
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post

Suck this dick

<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity