Ranking
Original Post
Infracted.
I received an infraction, and im looking for an opinion. Not to complain, it's their job and how they read it is uncontrolled by me.

I'm just looking for an opinion, and advice on how to handle the situation better.

Heres the link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=76036

Go.
Go to Foolio's Store: Foolish Pics

FUCK

EPIC HEADS AND SIGNS WITH EPIC QUALITY
You got the infraction becouse you made a useless post. No biggie. And next time, please dont make a thread about it. You will probably be infracted for this too.

(User was banned for this post (Predicting moderation.))
Last edited by suomynona; Feb 17, 2009 at 12:59 AM.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Thats most likely true. Im not posting about the infraction as a complaint. This is a discussion. I should have worded it differently. I'm asking how you would have handled it. Because I didn't find that post useless, or i wouldn't be talking about it. I don't care about the infraction.

Edit: I mean how you would have handled the situation. I'm looking to become a ToriAgent some day, and am trying to learn how you should act on here, because not everyone else has the same logic as me.

Edit Edit: And please stop telling me i'm going to be infracted for this, this is rapid thread, and a valid discussion topic. I would rather be an infracted person that actually learned something of how to act on here, than someone who's untold that he always acts wrongly and gets thrown out. Close it then, ban me, whatever you think. I just want to know why.
Last edited by Foolio; Feb 16, 2009 at 08:03 AM.

FUCK

youre probably going to get another infraction for making this thread.

(User was infracted for this post (Predicting moderation.))
Last edited by suomynona; Feb 17, 2009 at 12:56 AM.
well, just dont do it again. i alwalys like to apologize after im infracted, but dont expect anybody to withdrawl the infraction. in my opinion, you disereved it.

i also doubt your going to get infracted for this post, since it is in rapid threads, and is obviously not spam.

i dunno, i allready got infracted twice in my long career, dont worry about it.

(User was warned for this post (Predicting moderation.))
Last edited by suomynona; Feb 17, 2009 at 12:57 AM.
- its been a while
Thank you for not holding me to blame (about this thread). I hate being infracted, because i'm just trying to be useful, but my type of useful and logical thinking is always found different. I really don't care about having the infraction because I intend to learn from my mistake and not get another one, so it shouldn't lead anywhere. I don't expect it to be removed.
Last edited by Foolio; Feb 16, 2009 at 08:11 AM.

FUCK

First of all, you did nothing to contribute to the posters dilemma.

Secondly, why in the hell did you say my name in your post?
Thirdly, INFRACTION

ps: stop hinting that you want power, its not how you gain it.
:D
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
You got the infraction becouse you made a useless post. No biggie. And next time, please dont make a thread about it. You will probably be infracted for this too.

He's not going to be infracted for this since it's a valid thread and he has a question/wants to start a discussion.

On topic: I just read through the support thread and didn't even get what you were talking about. Why did you mention KiTFoX' name before he even posted something in that thread?
♠NO♠
he probably mentioned kitfox, cuz that's the PT guy he knows best?

:/

Can kitfox even infract people?

It's just a small infraction

I've had worse ;o

Most people just forget about it...unless you make a mofoking thread about it! D:

so...ironically, by complaining, you made it no better, probably worse

Don't forget they expire too, so it's no big deal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]