Ranking
Honestly,Tortle.
Remember the days we had together? On TAG Server,we was loading random mods and had fun.
tacobell,me,supakiller you and namcoboy was there.
After a month you started acting strange,so your hevaviour to me forced me to remove you from contacts list,so you picked the wrong way, kid.

But don't care about us,continue your "career".

~Peace.
Don't know you that well. Too bad, since I'll never get the chance to.

Good luck in your real life. I envy you being able to leave this retched place forever.
Fonzie be with you.
I didn't think I'd get some replies, I was wrong.
Thanks guys.
ayylmaos are real
Two points.

1. bye 2bit. I thought you were cool >_> Good luck with non tb life.

2. DO NOT BEG FOR ITEMS. BAD BAD BAD BAD. INFRACTED :|
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Dude 2bit, we were friends for a while, I hope you have a good life, I know your gonna be like "no u lier" But this is what happened to me. I quit for a year, and I came back, so you never know, one day you might have an urge to play toribash in the future. If/until then. Have fun with life bro. See ya.
I feel the same way about this place, it's stupid yet I can't leave...
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Mosier stopped being cool when he posted that pic of himself with the guitar(REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY)

I'm not saying goodbye, because you'll come back

....they always do

Nuh-huh!
ayylmaos are real
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Can I have your stuff?

~first~

USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST (BEGGING FOR ITEMS)

I wasnt being serious when I said that... I had to go to school so I just wrote something quick and shut mah comp down.

Anyways, I dont really know you personally but i remember seeing your posts around allot and now they wont be there T_T bye.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop