Ranking
He is my assistant.
I can forge the flames for you, but only tomorrow as I am at dinner and I cant do it tonight. (On cell)

I have seen these flames before and they look amazing.

I can give you a video of them as soon as I get home. (Tomorrow)

K?
no problem,jay will forge them,as he said I'm like an assistant,I'm saying tomorrow because he'll start to work this evening but I don't think he'll be able to upload the vid this evening,because youtube is hyghli fucked up(from what I heard).
anyway I want to ask:are your actual colors the ones in the first pic?because I think taht with black this flames are absolutely nice.
anyway probably I'm going to do a gif today,so what do yuo want to see in particular?because if we don't forge the flames,we are able to see only one flame per time,and your method of payment is with USD,the thing is MORE complicated than you think,for now let's don' make so many problems,I'm going to do a gif with showing the effect on the hands
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Yes, i am actually using an all-black tori, but this is subject to change, don't give much importance to that.
If you can show only 1 flame, the hand is fine, just move it around a bit, I want to see how it "behaves".
And, since forging has costs,you may want to wait before doing it, i will wait for more entries before making my final decision.

edit: i edited the first post, to underline the fact that those 25 usd are for the whole job, this means that if you post a pic with my whole chest on fire, you will be payed for that, regardless how many items you forged to obtain that effect, even an eventual texturing is included, remember that :P
Last edited by maldiluna; May 22, 2009 at 09:02 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I am yet to find out how to place them all together.

If you can wait until tomorrow I can get a video of all of the flames as one (your whole upper body as the flame) and I will let you view it before deciding on buying it.
and...another problem,luna,imageshack is fucked up,so wait until tomorrow for the vid,I hope you'll like them,so jay,try to get a nice quality.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
You can review the flames in the vids from my shop. I've figured out how to increase the color saturation in Raver, but you can see in the vid that it doesn't perform very well in movement. On the other hand, I can use the same color effects on Shield from the second vid. The thin aura effect in these two flames are caused by a completely white background, removing visual effects from the surrounding area. In a dark shader, it would look like a big aura. Shaders make a big big difference with more "glowy" flames. It's a good thing you have void.

Saturation, speed, and density of colors can all be adjusted.
Video: http://rapidshare.com/files/236080850/Request1.mp4
11MB
Last edited by FNugget; May 22, 2009 at 11:51 PM.
kk luna,earlier than I expected,here's the vid,and I suggest to dowload it,because youtube ruined it alot

and downloadable version for better quality
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8mf3q
Dun-DUN-DUUN
@fnugget: k, i downloaded it, it's lovely, but could you make it less violent?the light is so intense that it covers both joint and textures, the whole upper body even disappeared for a second :P

@kingdrake: nice, i like the shape and colors, but the trail effect is still present when the item is placed on the hands, maybe this could be avoided placing it on a join which doesn't move that fast, can you place it on the torso/chest joint?
Last edited by maldiluna; May 23, 2009 at 12:10 AM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●

the lightining one i was talking
I asked to /dl /lp cos i dont have shadders so my previews sucks :P

you should check my forgery

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=95205
... ...