Toribash
Maldi, I'm not going to make another video unless you really really want me to, but that trail effect can be easily taken away by lowering the gravity of the flame pull so it almost seems to stick to your body.

Could you please tell me whether you want the midsection region or if you want the hands to pecs region.
I wasn't asking for a whole new vid :P maybe a gif, or just an image of the flame placed on the midsection region would be nice, now i know who does it moves ingame, i just want to see how big would it be when placed on the chest, what kind of form would it take etc.

@nacho: i dllp you to see the flame with shaders on :P. If you could you make it multicolor (you can download fnugget vid to get a clear idea of what i mean) and more continuous, increasing the frequency of the lightnings, that would be really really nice.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
It's less saturated here, but the flame sometimes does build up still. A slight issue with moving flames that you want to always follow. I suppose I can do multiple stationary ones, but then it would pretty much be like nacho's.

http://rapidshare.com/files/236140874/Request1a.mp4

KingDrake/Playaj: I checked with hanz0. He suggested that default shaders are mandatory. Any other shaders are optional, but can still be considered false advertisement.
I have a submission for this, it should always move towards your head when you move. Only time it should leave your torso is if you get decapped.

I do not have this forged yet, as that would cost me some tc. I can and will forge this if you were to buy the flame from me.

This is not shown well in a picture, but this flame is random color, meaning a rainbow basically. Each particle has will be a different color from each other.

I wold make an animation, or a video but i do not know how.

Last edited by Gum; May 23, 2009 at 06:14 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gum, your flame is interesting, but i can't really buy anything before seeing it ingame, so, if you don't want to forge it,you really should make a vid or a gif. There are hundreds of tutorials around if you want to do that.

@fnugget: the first one is better :P i am just preoccupied about the fact that when the colour of the flame turns to white, half of the tori disappears and if this would happen during an mp match it would ruin my gameplay, isn't it possible to avoid that it turns to white, maybe lowering the size? Idk. However, atm, even if i am still waiting for playaj, nacho and maybe gum, you're on the lead
Last edited by maldiluna; May 23, 2009 at 09:55 AM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Here's a slighly bad photoshopped picture of all of it together.
Note: This is full upper body, you can choose whether you want the arms or the midsection (As per request).
If you want them all you would have to pay more.

Really really nice Playaj, i like it.
How much would all that stuff cost?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I dunno but,I think a lot,so if you want these we will appreciate if you'll wait a bit,because we have to do both arms or the entire body.
anyway that pic is cool,but the real flame is more like you requested.
Dun-DUN-DUUN