Ranking
Certainly isn't as good as it used to be with a slightly more tight-knit community. (I realise that I was not here from the beginning but I've been here long enough to see toribash change, just before someone jumps upon the fact I'm late '07 and couldn't possibly appreciate the old days when the community was way more awesome)
collect snots from the nose

It was pretty awesome back when it was like this, we often had long discussions without any interruptions or sudden retardation.

Ofc I was very new back then which is easy to tell.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Also: I'm starting a petition for a new IRC policy. (Not that it's democratic, but hey, petitions are good!)

If you have no idea what's going on when you join, then let the current conversation finish or at least wait until a good time before you try to jump in. As tertywerty hints at, it's quite irritating when there's a discussion happening and someone joins and immediately goes "HEY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT".

Seriously, that's one of the surefire ways to get yourself kicked.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&