Ranking
Original Post
[Discussion]GwG or IGC
As many of you know, Sony and Microsoft have been rivals for quite a time now. And both offered a paid subscription. Microsoft had Xbox Live Gold and Sony had Playstation Plus.

Let's look at the price of both subscriptions:

PS+:
1 month: $9.99, £5.49, $9.95 (aus)
3 months: $17.99, £11.99, $19.95 (aus)
1 year: $49.99, £39.99, $69.95 (aus)

Xbox Live Gold:
1 month: $9.99 (not sure where to find other countries prices)
3 months: $24.99
1 year: $59.99

Now let's look at the list of features you get with PS+ and Xbox Live Gold

PS+ Features

Xbox Live Gold Features

They pretty much have the same thing.

Now let's look at some games that have been available through each service:

IGC Games (PS+)

GwG Games (Xbox Live Gold)

With Playstation Plus you get 6 games a month, and with Xbox Live Gold you get 2! So, what are your opinions on this? Which is better? Why?

Please no PC Masterrace. I get it, PC is better. I think this is common knowledge already!
Should mention things that come pre subscription. Ps4 has party chat now, no?

I generally dont buy into subscriptions when I already payed x hundred dollors on the console, x dollors on the game, and x dollors on my internet. Basically I get to pay a extra fee to use my internet, fantastic.

That being said, if I had to chose one, I would go with ps+. Its cheaper and I would get more games, which is good because I have a tendincy to jump around. Also I would like to say that sony doesnt seem to grab at money as much as microsoft. Personal opinon, but its what I see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Should mention things that come pre subscription. Ps4 has party chat now, no?

Yes it does. But it requires the subscription.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Also I would like to say that sony doesnt seem to grab at money as much as microsoft. Personal opinon, but its what I see.

This is very true, and Microsoft screwed themselves over this time around.