ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by GHB View Post
and no one has ever seen the hi-virus so far. only the antibodies indicate the existance of "something"

something causes AIDS, they found this something, even if they didnt know what it was or how it worked.
so they called this something "HIV"
so HIV caused AIDS. dundundun

AIDS is such a big issue, schools dont teach us anything about it, the more we know, they more scared we get and bla bla bla chain reaction...
dont particurly feel like researching it

I think the story is bull.
South Africa is the AIDS capital of the world, when news of progress comes through, it gets plastered all over our news.
we havent heard anything. at all.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by GHB View Post
there are enough scientists who have their doubts, just google it

There is always a few crackpots who call themselves scientists and make shit up to oppose theories and facts.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
HIV is not the only thing to cause AIDS - but most of AIDS is caused by HIV

HIV does mutate constantly, but some parts of it cannot undergo constant mutation (for instance, the part that binds the receptors on T-cells - if it did than it would no longer be able to bind the receptor hence these sort of mutations would lead to virus particles being unable to find host cells)

Now one would think why not make a antibody that recognizes those constant parts on HIV?

soon will edit with links, too busy now to find em
wishful eyes deceive me
A permanent cure to HIV rather than an antiretroviral drug is simply not as profitable.

It will probably never see the light of day or be delayed over a long course of time.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
The thing is, You are not legally allowed to play with a disease like aids economically. It is illegal when the means already exist to solve it permanently, no matter how economically insuffucient the matter is. Either way, this anti-body will have people lined up in testing facilities.
Hoss.
I think AIDS is an invention of mother nature to stem the tide of the human infection on our earth.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
I think AIDS is an invention of mother nature to stem the tide of the human infection on our earth.

And with no disease comes war, which is worse for mother nature.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)
Originally Posted by davidmorgan744 View Post
It sounds great that such a antibody that kills HIV virus about 91% but we need to search something that gives 100% prevention against it.

This doesn`t give prevention. Your stupid if you think so. This kills 91% of the mutations of HIV, not 91% of the virus.
Hoss.
The best thing to prevent aids is some common fucking sense, and a condom :/