Ranking
Sending an invite to trial for Aelek. Frost needs one more yes for trial.
Yes to frost. I dont know about the others.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Toribash Past (including bans, alts and bad history): Well i use to be in a awesome clan called TPC (The Pie Clan) but sadly disbanded and also a clan FBI with my friend Qubic. No bans or bad history

Real Life Status: Currently a freshman in high school and taking ap classes (yeah i am Asian btw) so i am excelling is all classes and i have a part time job in a restaurant. When i am online i am currently a part owner of a server in Garry's mod

Paragraphs and Grammar: My English is not the best so my grammar is not the best but i can type huge paragraphs if you would like to
Attached Files
kick.rpl (46.4 KB, 8 views)
split.rpl (46.4 KB, 6 views)
old soul
I say yes to Yazy
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
I'd like to mention, I'm a fast learner and I'm always up for ways to get better so I am working on the skill part.
Greetings my name Is Paero and this is my application for Power
Toribash Past and History
* I used to be a active member a while ago with about 7k qi and 3k posts, I used to be a bit immature and annoying, so I decided to turn a new leaf and make a new account and be a helpful contributing member of the community.

Real Life Status
I am currently on school holidays break, I am entering year 11 next year studying environment and land conservation, and doing a business course In Information and Technology. I am 15 years and 6 months old, and I live In Perth, Australia. I love the outdoors, surfing, fishing and ect. but I also don't mind computers and technology, I am also a frequent xbox 360 player, I enjoy playing games such fallout new vegas, call of duty and GTA 5. I am quite good at toribash, espically aikido and rk_mma.tbm, but I need a bit of time to shake off the rustyness then I will be skilled as I used to be. I am a active member both forum and Ingame and I will do anything to help my clan out.
I don't have any replays at the moment but I am sure Pwr and a few of the other members know I am not a complete noob.

Also... I like Pie
Paero
I guess we can give you a chance why not? yes to Paero.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...