ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Mikey6497 Interactive HD Stream!
Mikey6497 Twitch Stream!

I stream at least once a week in a very interactive stream where i trade, sell, buy, do giveaways at least once a week but on most occasions everyday. I welcome anyone to please come stop by and hang out! Most of the time im in a skype call during the stream so if you are interested in joining it and are over 15 just tell me in a reply. Here is my channel http://www.twitch.tv/mikey6497 and here is an example of one of my past streams http://www.twitch.tv/mikey6497/b/513795064 ! Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Upcoming giveaways!

100 Followers = Rerolling it!
200 Followers = A large sum of Tc
And many more smaller giveaways along the way!

Stuff I Stream!

Sometimes I stream betting servers which results in funny group calls were we all bet our TC away!

Sometimes its just me and maybe one other person and i will just make replays, textures or spars this one is less interactive but i will edit and fix your replays if you guys want!

Sometime i stream other games then Toribash but no one cares about that here.

The other is a fun little stream that I do when its late or I don't have much time. In these streams I will let everyone in the stream in my private server where we just play some mod. Most of the time its just me talking.

Friends And Stream Partners!

People that i mostly stream with are Apex, PureAzure and uGKratos! My good IRL friend Clayton AKA JuicySwizzle also streams. Although he doesn't stream Toribash he streams other games and I highly encourage you to go see his stream! www.twitch.tv/JuicySwizzle

Most active followers: Mooq, NinjaKid, LowDough (You can get your name here!)
Mods: uGKratos, PureAzure, Apex, RAWWRH (You can also get your name here too!)

Follow!

You guys can follow even if im not streaming so then when I do stream I will get more viewers and you will actually know when I'm streaming! Thanks guys and i wish you the best of luck in your bashing!
-----
if i missed anything tell me please
Last edited by Mikey; Apr 6, 2014 at 07:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Seems sweet.
I've been to some of your previous streams and they're pretty fun.
Giveaway sounds epic, gotta be there for that.
See you at your next stream!
father of philip scone
Awesome!
Remember guys, there will be ever more AWESOME giveaways in the future!

Check out my art request store! - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=449674

"I want your dick, Fish" -[Evil]Apex

"You withstood my 'Hassan Chop', you're obviously a hacker" -(v)Rekd
I already followed you and you have a great stream

Its enjoyable for me
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Thanks for all the support guys hoping to start up a youtube channel in the future some time!

-------

Also big streams coming on wednesday and thursday but i have to go camping from monday to tuesday so be patient
Yo man, I really like your streams.
I am a new follower, but I a menjoying it.
Also on a side note, I would enjoy being in skype with ya in some of your streams. If I could, tell me and I´ll send you my skype name.
h
Great! You just earned a follower! btw, pm me your skype. I would love to be on one of your streams.
Nub.
I hope to see some new faces in the stream if you don't already watch you should defiantly start!
Only 6 more subs and then 100 followers! I'll try and make it along on your next stream, looks like fun
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]